Hibernian 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Haha apologies once again for that debacle son; but alas ticketless me - a fair old stretch without attending a game its been.

Over committed on tshirts. Let's see what happens.

Hearts 30th March

Won't be a full sultan turnout but you'll be in esteemed company you old duffer.

Dunno why I keep bothering with you but that's the enduring hold you have, pops

Hearts 30th March

Won't be a full sultan turnout but you'll be in esteemed company you old duffer.

Dunno why I keep bothering with you but that's the enduring hold you have, pops

Another polite no, hooo mama.

Relic, ungrateful shit sack o rib bones doesn’t know how lucky he is.

DyPztmVW0AIShPO.jpg

1356-mike-davy-schneider-micky.jpg

I don't think that's nice

The guys obviously a massive dons fan and probably puts more into the club than most on here

That’s brilliant! The bottom one was taken in the Foundry!

Yeah he buys all the new gear when it comes out in the club shop! Spends more on the club than you do with your 5 made up DNA memberships

• Upvote 1

That's the first time I've seen a pic of speccy without the Shaven Ape in tow.  Have they separated?

Is the bloke with the specs and gingerbeardeffortthingy Shaved Ape's speccy chum?  Didn't recognise him, he's piled on the beef.  I have seen them at the fitba several times, but never ventured close.  To be fair, those foundry types probably look down on the PGs in their twisted wee brains.

Is the bloke with the specs and gingerbeardeffortthingy Shaved Ape's speccy chum?  Didn't recognise him, he's piled on the beef.  I have seen them at the fitba several times, but never ventured close.  To be fair, those foundry types probably look down on the PGs in their twisted wee brains.

fairly certain it's Speccy... can anyone confirm?  The facial hair is making me doubt myself.  ...maybe he's just rolling with the most recent trends in fashion these days?  

If it is him, not sure he's put on that much weight?  ...he was never the most svelte of figures.