Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

Plenty teams try to defend the point they START EACH GAME WITH JUST FOR TURNING UP.

As soon as first ball is kicked in a game each team is on one point. It is then up to those teams how they go from there.

All about how you view it though. Earning a point in a game to me is more often than not losing out on two rather than gaining one.

Wee teams celebrate draws. When we start doing that too often we are just being guilty of falling into a wee team mentality.

Incorrect, there are no points awarded just for turning up. If the match is abandoned no one gets given this magical point, so dont speak pish

Just viewed the highlights of the Killie game.

They had pretty open access to our goal though out the game.

If we allow the same Vs. Hearts, with their superior strike force we will be in trouble.

Kenny will be a big, big loss for us and I can't see anyone filling in for him.

Did they? Commentary said our defence was solid. I only saw the goals earlier though.

Kenny only misses Hibs remember

Those four teams are even more shit. They lost the one point they started with.

It isn't bullshit at all.

Each team starts the game on one point until they go ahead or fall behind.

Hence why if you look at the table whilst games are on going the table reads 'as it stands'

So fk your bullshittery

What about at the start of the season then? Does that mean the league table should show every team on one point before a ball is kicked?

Incorrect, there are no points awarded just for turning up. If the match is abandoned no one gets given this magical point, so dont speak pish

Not speaking about special circumstances. Simply all our league games. Games abandoned are not classed as games as they are replayed. League games prior to being abandoned still say 'as it stands' on live tables up until such time as they are abandoned. I am not speaking pish. If you actually read what I am saying. You are arguing points I am not denying, or even speaking about

What about at the start of the season then? Does that mean the league table should show every team on one point before a ball is kicked?

no because if you read what I actually said, I am referring to games AFTER they kick off. As soon as kick off happens. Each team is on one point & that is THEIRS to either hold onto, lose, or gain more on top of it.

Not speaking about special circumstances. Simply all our league games. Games abandoned are not classed as games as they are replayed no because if you read what I actually said, I am referring to games AFTER they kick off. As soon as kick off happens. Each team is on one point & that is THEIRS to either hold onto, lose, or gain more on top of it.

I agree with you, let it go and stop posting about it please?

Not speaking about special circumstances. Simply all our league games. Games abandoned are not classed as games as they are replayed. League games prior to being abandoned still say 'as it stands' on live tables up until such time as they are abandoned. I am not speaking pish. If you actually read what I am saying. You are arguing points I am not denying, or even speaking about no because if you read what I actually said, I am referring to games AFTER they kick off. As soon as kick off happens. Each team is on one point & that is THEIRS to either hold onto, lose, or gain more on top of it.

It's okay, we all know you don't understand how sports work

It's okay, we all know you don't understand how sports work

Yeah yeah but you still cannot come up with a decent argument against my point

Drawing is not winning. We have not won more points than the points available that we haven't achieved.

Soon as game starts each team is on a point each.

Simples

There's no actual argument with you FnD, you're just being pedantic to try and prove your pish theory. As soon as a match kicks off you aren't awarded a point, you are in a position to at least win a point at the end of the game, when points are awarded for the result, so you don't start on a point, you start the game with your points total from previous matches until the match is over.

Fucking primary school kids have better sporting knowledge than you.

"But I'm so clever and trolled AFC chat again Condomitant" how you must laugh with yourself

• Upvote 1

There's no actual argument with you FnD, you're just being pedantic to try and prove your pish theory. As soon as a match kicks off you aren't awarded a point, you are in a position to at least win a point at the end of the game, when points are awarded for the result, so you don't start on a point, you start the game with your points total from previous matches until the match is over.

Fucking primary school kids have better sporting knowledge than you.

"But I'm so clever and trolled AFC chat again Condomitant" how you must laugh with yourself

Live match.. AS IT STANDS

Accept it & move on.