Dating Tups For Tip

BrianFaePerth

How'd you get on last night Champ? Doesn't look good if you were logged on here around 10pm.

Did you take Brian's advice and empty your sacks before going out? Knees raised, legs akimbo, frantic wrist action leading to involuntary hip thrusts and slack jawed murmuring as you splash your tuppy semen all over your stomach. Great stuff min.

Where did you go? Something to eat and then a few drinks perhaps? Did you buy her flowers? Chocolates?

Did you get any 'action' after? Did she scrub up OK?

You'd have been in luck if she had little tits. I like little tits. I once had a girlfriend with little tits, she loved being on top, being a lazy bastard I also liked it that way.

Anyway...she loved her tits being squeezed as she bounced around, the harder I squeezed and pulled, the more she juddered herself to a climax. T'was quite bad actually, her little tits were constantly covered in bruises.

What about downstairs tuppy tupster?

A lovely fragranced, waxed pussy? I like this, let the dog see the rabbit. A nice smooth pubic mound, perfect.

But I suppose if she comes from up Wick direction, more likely to have been a big hairy minge akin to a Pipe band Major's sporran.

Not keen on that raking through the undergrowth to try and find the promised land nonsense. Fart and geez a clue...

Anyway, let us know how it went, we're rooting for ya chumster...x

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Tup and his cousin will probably be waking up about now, she'll be looking over the pillow thinking wtf and tup will be opening an eye ready for round two, I hope he tapes it so us lucky guys on the hat can see what single guys in the North get up to these days. I'd pay £5.99 a Month to follow you tup, so would loads of other folks, get it done.

Fingers crossed for you big guy, hope it went well.

This is going in the 'Classics' forum once it's run its course.

Absolutely tremendous content!

More bullshit from you. Which is par for the course.

You're running this according to different rules which appear to be whatever suits you at the time.

Stand Free Ed tactics. Aussie cunt.