The Best A Man Can Be

Foster14

The reaction is a result of more than just this advertisement. This is just a catalyst. The current focal point of the constant attack on anything perceived as male or masculine, as though being a guy makes you inherently predisposed to attacking women or acting like you're on steroids 24/7.

I think you're massively exaggerating. I can't say i've noticed "constant attacks" on anything male. Especially not males who're not misogynists or sex offenders.

The whole attitude is "You're either an ally or you're a potential rapist" from the feminist movement.

Stop exaggerating stuff. No one, apart from you has said that.

Gillette, and feminists, don't need to be telling men how to raise their boys. If we want to let our boys be boys then that is absolutely fuck all to do with them, and them lecturing us that there's a problem with "Boys will be boys" is un-fucking-welcome to many of us.

All the advert, to me, is saying is teach your boys to be respectful and that, generally, fighting achieves fuck all.

And judging by the number of complete cunts walking the streets, i'd suggest we need more than Gillette telling folk how to raise their kids.

My guess is that the backlash is from guys who are aware of the constant anti-male propaganda, and the continual insinuation that there's something wrong with being a man.

Again, i don't believe that actually exists. Certainly not in the UK.

It's amazing that such an "anti-male" agenda would exist, what with the head of almost every media outlet i can think of being male, the CEO#s of a disproportionate number of companies being male and the most powerful man in the world being a male misogynist and borderline sex offender.

• Downvote 1

I don't want respect in adverts.

Milk Tray man gained respect by slipping into the ladies sleeping chambers undetected to sniff her panties before leaving a £5 box of chocolates on her silk sheet.

Jumped off a yacht, swam to shore, abseiled through a window with a box of sweeties.

All because the lady loves wet squashed chocolates apparently.

The 2019 version of the Milk Tray advert is some geekozoid ordering chocolates online and adding the cuddly toy gift option.  All because he doesn't want to offend the lady that loves Milk Tray.

The thing that is a bit disappointing with all the feminist lezzers making these statements is not enough lassies who like blokes being blokes are telling them to shut the fuck up.  Our birds need to man the fuck up!

They only pick and choose their offence.

Ironing is a woman's job.........lemon outrage.

Going on the roof to fix an Ariel in the pissing rain......lemon goes deadly silent until a bloody good bloke goes and fixes it.

Agreed. Moan about equality but no sign of getting their purses out after dinner to equally split the bill.