Pre Season Friendlies

Going down to the Arbroath game on Thursday first time been down there since that Scottish cup game in 2005 when it had all 4 seasons in one day.

I only remember sub artic winter tbh.

A fine finish from the Dazzler though

Was behind the goal - remember the Arbroath 'keeper being a right fat cunt - some bloke next to me was giving him shit the whole half - he turned round at one point and asked him to stop!!

Snow belted it down after the game - I landed up staying in Arbroath that night with a friendly local. Can't believe that was 12 years ago.

Was that the game where the coppers thought they were the FBI and took all the phone batteries away?

Going down to the Arbroath game on Thursday first time been down there since that Scottish cup game in 2005 when it had all 4 seasons in one day.

I think if I mind right, left at half time in that een.

Was absolutely fucking drenched. A'body trying to squeeze under that pish roof.

Only second to a game at Alloa.

Full on deluge for 90 minutes.

Most uncomfortable car journey home ever.

Still soaked when arrived back in the pub, so plonked my jeans on the radiator, had to wander aboot in the bar in my drars.

• Upvote 1

Do it.

I dare you.

You think I am joking dont you you probably think I dont have the balls to do it I can picture you now hunched over your laptop with that wee smug grin on your rugged Latin features, Bright deep set eyes sparkling with self confidence , completely oblivious to the very real danger I possess.

1 click

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Man it was cold that day. I think I took an hour back on they've supporters bus to defrosts. Kickoff was also delayed to let the 2400 Aberdeen fans in which did not help.

Man it was cold that day. I think I took an hour back on they've supporters bus to defrosts. Kickoff was also delayed to let the 2400 Aberdeen fans in which did not help.

Rather suprisingly. That is correct. I genuinely think that's a first time I can say that you.