Pubs Showing Away Leg

Guest RosemountRed

Guest RosemountRed

Is it wrong that when I first looked at this thread title I thought it said "Pubes Showing Away Leg" and wondered what the fuck it had to do with the Afc and Scottish football section... Just me then...

Weirdo.

It's been a while since I've set foot in it, but the Foundry doesn't half cause a stir on here.

Not a massive fan of the place, but if I remember rightly, they have a decent selection of beers and it's reasonably cheap too. Would get my vote ahead of some of the dives others mention

Is/was there a McSorleys in Glasgow? Can't remember the street but it was near Clyde Street (funnily enough no far from the river)

A quick Google does indeed confirm there is a MacSorleys/McSorleys (both appear) in Jamaica Street which is just off Clyde Street... can't say whether they will have the game on or not :whistling:;)

My pal who's been giving me the news about transfers is currently on holiday in Albuferia in Portugal and is wondering if there is any pubs showing the game over there? Greatly appreciated if anybody has any idea.

Heading back there again in September. BJ Canidian Bar could possibly show it Big Pat will look after your mate.

Jinky's bar might be a Tim bar but the owner is a decent cunt