Sam Cosgrove

If he isn't sold this window drop the prima donna and try someone else up front, barring Main.

Surely to goodness our overpaid manager has skills to recognise and address players who are swinging the lead!!

Don't remember any fouls given against him against St Johnstone.

Same every game since he came back from injury.

Before this it was non stop fouls given against him.

Cosgrove is definitely going through the motions,why I don't know.

You would think he would be trying as hard as he can to get his transfer.

Weird.

Cosgrove seemed like he didn't even want the ball. When it came to him, those times he actually made himself available, he basically just knocked it away without so much as looking for a red shirt, breaking down the move right there. 

He needs to be nowhere near this team. 

10 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Absolutely fucking brutal tonight.

Looked liked he'd never played football before.

Like a 3 l;egged  giraffe on acid falling out of a tree with concrete boots on.

Or suchlike.

I don't think the tree huggers would fancy you living near their local zoo?. But I would pay to see that episode of National Geographic ?

15 minutes ago, slippers said:

1 of the papers saying that we have knocked back 2m from millwall. Great if someone is bidding that amount at this stage a good few days before window shuts! Fair play to club holding nerve if it is true.

Only well done if they come back with an improved offer. 

If they, or anyone else doesn't then we are stuck with him till summer. With 12 months left on his contract, his value starts to plummet

I agree £2m plus McNamara would be a very good deal, but he's supposedly been getting played and some of their supporters were saying he's already their player of the year after 4 matches. It's a bit presumptuous to think he would definitely be up for moving

22 minutes ago, slippers said:

1 of the papers saying that we have knocked back 2m from millwall. Great if someone is bidding that amount at this stage a good few days before window shuts! Fair play to club holding nerve if it is true.

If we’ve knocked back £2m for Cosgrove we’ve lost the plot.

£2 would be nearer his true value

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Only well done if they come back with an improved offer. 

If they, or anyone else doesn't then we are stuck with him till summer. With 12 months left on his contract, his value starts to plummet

I agree £2m plus McNamara would be a very good deal, but he's supposedly been getting played and some of their supporters were saying he's already their player of the year after 4 matches. It's a bit presumptuous to think he would definitely be up for moving

If McNamara is a first pick at Millwall, he’s not coming to Aberdeen. 

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, I’d be grabbing £2m if it’s true. 
I have my doubts 

I don’t think there is anything for AFC to consider if this is true, as based on current form and interest levels his value must be dissipating daily. That would be a sensational bit of business. Bought for 20k and sold for 2m, and he’s honking..please be true