Far Wi Gan

Ryanair also fly Glasgow-Zadar (Croatia) on Mondays and Fridays, might be worth a look. (Zadar is about 3-4 hours from Siroki Brijeg.)

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but I have a query about tickets... If Siroki do qualify, by sheer happenstance I'm going to be nearby (in Croatia) during the time of the Dons' away leg! What would be the process for getting tickets for that..? I've never been to a Dons game abroad before, and would love to be there, but I'll be leaving Scotland on July 10th, so won't have a chance to pick up tickets here. (Plus I'm in Shetland, so nipping along the ticket office isn't a possibility...) Any thoughts/recommendations?

Ryanair also fly Glasgow-Zadar (Croatia) on Mondays and Fridays, might be worth a look. (Zadar is about 3-4 hours from Siroki Brijeg.)

Not to get ahead of ourselves, but I have a query about tickets... If Siroki do qualify, by sheer happenstance I'm going to be nearby (in Croatia) during the time of the Dons' away leg! What would be the process for getting tickets for that..? I've never been to a Dons game abroad before, and would love to be there, but I'll be leaving Scotland on July 10th, so won't have a chance to pick up tickets here. (Plus I'm in Shetland, so nipping along the ticket office isn't a possibility...) Any thoughts/recommendations?

Phone the club ticket office for advice on this.

A bit of a long shot but they may be able to help you.

Thanks folks. Got this email from the Ticket Office, just incase anyone else is in the same boat:

"Thanks for your email.

We obviously need to wait until we find out the opponent however Id imagine this will go onsale around the 10th July once the clubs have spoken about the ticketing procedures etc. In previous years when fans have been in a similar situation to yourself, they have been able to collect their tickets from the team hotel on the day of the game. If you keep an eye on the website later this week we will announce details there."

...Really hoping Siroki Brijeg pull this off!

Thanks folks. Got this email from the Ticket Office, just incase anyone else is in the same boat:

"Thanks for your email.

We obviously need to wait until we find out the opponent however Id imagine this will go onsale around the 10th July once the clubs have spoken about the ticketing procedures etc. In previous years when fans have been in a similar situation to yourself, they have been able to collect their tickets from the team hotel on the day of the game. If you keep an eye on the website later this week we will announce details there."

That's a really weird way for the AFC Ticket office to finish off an email.

"Thanks for your email.

Who the fuck are you casting doubt on me and my vast knowledge of Bosnian ticket distribution.

Delete your account.

There'll be pay on the gate.

If not you'll be able to pick up a ticket from the team hotel.

• 2 weeks later...