Craig Bryson Signs

Guest the shepherd

Can't say I've seen much of him in years.

Experienced player, thought he was good before he left for Derby. If Derby are letting him go and ultimately seeing Shinnie as a better option to take, I guess we have to look at this as a downgrade in the position, don't we?

No, not at all. Seen Craig Bryson play a few times last season on the TV and was well impressed each time I seen him. Very cultured right foot on the lad and is an exceptional ball winner. An excellent bit of business by our club. Derby wiahing to keep him further emphasises that notion.

As long as he’s looked after himself he should be fine at 32.

From the clip he’ll hopefully adds goals from midfield.Decent finisher and good late runs into the box.

Should hopefully help bring on Ferguson and Campbell.

He doesn't generally score a lot of goals, 4 or 5 a season. Might get a few more on the Scottish league though

Perfect player to compliment the youngsters like Campbell and Ferguson. Still fit and played plenty games last year in a really good Derby team. Would of been playing for Cardiff in the prem last year if Derby had let him go. His wife has had a kid and he wants to be closer to family but he could of choosen even closer with Killie or Hearts but we must of really pushed the boat out to convince him to come. Credit to the club and manager.

Perfect player to compliment the youngsters like Campbell and Ferguson. Still fit and played plenty games last year in a really good Derby team. Would of been playing for Cardiff in the prem last year if Derby had let him go. His wife has had a kid and he wants to be closer to family but he could of choosen even closer with Killie or Hearts but we must of really pushed the boat out to convince him to come. Credit to the club and manager.

More money and European Football (albiet a few games), not playing for a wanker (Levien) and only a few hours drive from their family, which I assume is somewhere in the central belt.

No brainer. 

Bryson looks a good signing. If the hundred percent he gives every game rubs off on the others and Mcinnes signs 3 or more decent players then the new season is looking good. Let's hope Bryson stays free from injuries. My red and white scarf is half way out of the box already.

A sensible post. Did you forget to log out of your ShooftaMoofta puppet account before posting?

Hopefully Derby allow him to start training immediately. Did read he'd had an injury at the end of last season so he could at least begin his rehab.

We had this problem with Miles Storey and could have been a reason he ended up being a fatter bastard.

Hopefully Barnsley and Derby allow Hedges/Bryson to train but possibly for insurance reasons leave them out of the Nomads game as they will not be AFC employees for that one

We had this problem with Miles Storey and could have been a reason he ended up being a fatter bastard.

Hopefully Barnsley and Derby allow Hedges/Bryson to train but possibly for insurance reasons leave them out of the Nomads game as they will not be AFC employees for that one

Not sure we should be giving Killie players for their European games tbh.

I'd be hopeful for Lowe but you can bet there is a delay for derby manager change out.

Considine for the next month or so is a safe bet.

I think with their plentiful supply of LB's also with Shinnie an option there as back up. There is a very good chance he will go on loan again. Just hope his preference is still us.

There will be no Lowe news until the very last minute. Until Forsyth's fitness issues are resolved, having released Ashley Cole, Lowe is at present the back-up to Malone. If Forsyth isn't fit by the start of the English season then I think we can kiss goodbye to any chance of Lowe returning. Our best hope was that Derby had gotten promoted and they'd signed an EPL class left back.