Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 0)

In

2-1 last minute Madderz winner

I'll be pished as I'm nervous as fuck for this een

I think Maddison could win us this cup and go down as a legend having been here 4 months.

Don't think that's quite enough time for the Bad Medicine song to break through though!

Could really be done with a massive crowd for this one but I'm thinking about 12,000

Charlie Allan saying in E.E that he would rather win on Thursday than win against The Rangers on Sunday. I will only accept winning both matches.

Thursday is the bigger game. I desperately want a win on Sunday, and we should win on Sunday, but Thursday is a much more important win.

Anyone suggesting certain players should be rested for Sunday have got their priorities wrong. Big game on Sunday sure, but this is our biggest domestic game of the season to date.

It's one fear I have is players having one eye on Sunday, not wanting to get injured for it or knacker themselves and put themselves out of contention.

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Considine Shinnie

Storie Pawlett

Hayes Maddison Burns

Storey

I'd drop McGinn. I don't think he's been as bad as some make out (there's people on here who love it when he has a poor game) but I like how direct Burns is.

Think Storey and Storie both deserve a chance. Pawlett over McLean in midfield.

Resting is wrong word. Rotating. If Mcinnes doesnt rotate then we better hope Sunday is wrapped up in first 60 mins cos we'll be oot of puff towards the end.

Hayes and Maddison, for instance, if possible should be subbed before the end on Thursday. I very much doubt it'll happen though.

I'd go with the following for pace and directness:

Lewis

Logan o'connor Reynolds shinnie

Storie McLean

Hayes Maddison burns

Storey

Think we'll go

Lewis

Logan Taylor o'connor considine

Shinnie McLean

Mcginn Maddison Hayes

Rooney.

I'd like to see Taylor dropped as he's shocking, considine nowhere near the first 11 ever and mcginn and Rooney dropped as they aren't contributing enough going forward.

The huns will probably beat Stj 2 out of 3 times this season. Both games will be difficult for us but I'll take any manner if victory in both games.

The league is tight and any defeat Sunday can be overturned over a 38 game season. The same can't be said for Thursday in a one off cup tie. Reaching a semi final Is short term the bigger achievement.

Charlie Allan saying in E.E that he would rather win on Thursday than win against The Rangers on Sunday. I will only accept winning both matches.

Shite journalism. 2 home games against St J and Sevco.... picking which one to win is a bit of a losers attitude. Surely not too big an ask to do them both.

They are both massive games. For different reasons. Need to win them both.

How many expected for this? 10,000?

As much as that? I would have thought close to 8K.

Im quite looking forward to this one. Massive game in terms of actually winning silverware this season.

Its llways a tough game against the Saints, but feel we have what it takes when we are on form. Predicting a 2-1 win

This is by far the bigger of the two games, gives us an chance to book a hampden spot already.

I'd like to see Storey play but going by how physical St Johnston can be it may be better going with Stockley for this. I'd Personally go 4-4-2..

Lewis

Logan O'Conner Taylor Consi

Burns Shinnie Maddison Hayes

Rooney Stockley

That way we have zero chance of getting bullied at set pieces (or we shouldn't) and we still have the creativeness of Maddison, Burns and Hayes to open them up.

This is by far the bigger of the two games, gives us an chance to book a hampden spot already.

I'd like to see Storey play but going by how physical St Johnston can be it may be better going with Stockley for this. I'd Personally go 4-4-2..

Lewis

Rooney Stockley

That way we have zero chance of getting bullied at set pieces (or we shouldn't) and we still have the creativeness of Maddison, Burns and Hayes to open them up.

That's the exact team I would go for.

Wright almost always outsmarts McInnes when McInnes tries to be too smart and tactical. Time for him to try and different approach and go for the jugular

Lewis

Rooney Stockley

Storey is a fucking tank min.

That's the exact team I would go for.

Wright almost always outsmarts McInnes when McInnes tries to be too smart and tactical. Time for him to try and different approach and go for the jugular

You not think starting Stockley would play right into St Johnstones hands? I.e a physical contest. They out fouled Hearts at the weekend which is an achievement in itself.