Best Places To Live In Scotland

NorthernLights24

Aye Glen Doll is decent. Can get decent food at the Clova too.

Yeah that's it. Though if it's full, you're pretty fucked, I've been left outside Corrour bothy before in a tent. Which turned out better because it was full of posh English students. Still though when the fire is roaring and the whisky is oot, it's bloody ace

Aye Glen Doll is decent. Can get decent food at the Clova too.

Yeah that's it. Though if it's full, you're pretty fucked, I've been left outside Corrour bothy before in a tent. Which turned out better because it was full of posh English students. Still though when the fire is roaring and the whisky is oot, it's bloody ace

Clova is superb. Stayed in the bunkhouse at the back of it. The beer fest is usually a good night although it's a couple of years since I was last there.

I'll defo take the wee man to a bothy at some point. He's a game wee cunt so it won't faze him but coz I've never stayed in one I've never been sure if you can just rock up or what.

Scared I'll end up shagging your wife? Fair doos I can understand that.

No that’s not it. Seems pointless you booking a camp site spot for your campervan if you’re going to park in my drive.

I could understand if it was a tent or a caravan you were staying in. You do understand how campervans work?

Anyway there’s no room as that’s where I park my cars (5 of them @@Millertime ) and I’m not trusting you with the electric gate fob.

Fat colonialist cunt. 

Enjoy your whips. 

I'll ride the train with the poor folk. 

You bring that whip near me I'll take it away from you, and stick it up your ass, and pull the fuckin trigger til it goes, click. 

8 year olds, Dude. 

Big-Lebowski-Jesus-Spin-Off-Shooting-New

You a big camping fan manbreasts? I must admit - fucking hate it. Nice comfy cunt of a bed in a terrific building (whether it be a hotel, guest house or cabin - anything buildingy), will win out every time.

Mind as a young un being on a holiday once on the east coast of France, where myself, my brother and my folks were in a splendid apartment. Meanwhile, my my uncle and aunt camped out at this place down the way. It looked SHITE where they were; blistering heat, on a dry dusty ground, mosquitoes cutting about left and right. No for me.

How is the East Coast of France? Did not know it had one.

• Upvote 1