Best Places To Live In Scotland

NorthernLights24

the problem with places like orkney is you can barely even get a decent latte or cappuchino in them

My wife visited Orkney last year on business and said the hotel was one of the best she's ever been to in terms of cleanliness, comfort and service. The pace of life there was integral to the experience and she loved it, and got lucky with some beautiful weather.

We plan to visit that hotel one day soon. I've never been to Orkney and not being of pakistani appearance, am willing to take the chance that I won't be shot by an inbred fuckwit who thinks he's invincible cos daddy is/was a plod.

You sure it was Orkney Chief

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=33228

5. Buckie it's a full o Huns.

6. Banff a full o junkie scum.

while i agree Buckie is deffo a shit place to live, luckily ur wrong and its nae full o huns! of course there are quite a few, and thats too many!

Ok just someone i used to ken fae Huntly caught the Buckie Loyal or some shit & he said there's heaps o Huns there.

I can't see past Turriff...god awful place

Me & 2 mates were chased through there on a night oot one night by a bunch o junkie cunts.
I had the misfortune of spending an couple of hours there waiting to get an exhaust fitted at the Powerflow place...went for a wander about and ended up in some furniture shop that did cups of tea thru the back...you could have held auditions for "Britain's most inbred" with the customers...needless to say they made a cock up of fitting the exhaust and I had to venture back to get it refitted...never again

I can't see past Turriff...god awful place

Me & 2 mates were chased through there on a night oot one night by a bunch o junkie cunts.
I had the misfortune of spending an couple of hours there waiting to get an exhaust fitted at the Powerflow place...went for a wander about and ended up in some furniture shop that did cups of tea thru the back...you could have held auditions for "Britain's most inbred" with the customers...needless to say they made a cock up of fitting the exhaust and I had to venture back to get it refitted...never again

Speaking of Britian's most inbred you should see that spotty bags place in Banff a unwashed soap dodgers min gads.

I must say I find Huntly one of the worst places in the NE. Like Ellon (the real Ellon, nae the inabootcomers), just horrible people.

Huntly has a bigger proportion of child sex abusers than national averages and that's just what we know about. A factor of sevenfold, I would guess.

Ellon, like Huntly, are incredibly wary of outsiders. So would I be if I lived in these shitholes. I wouldn't want my sordid secrets outed either.

Huntly's a mass shitehole. It's a full o al fermers & a cunts related to a cunt. Hate the place.

I must say I find Huntly one of the worst places in the NE. Like Ellon (the real Ellon, nae the inabootcomers), just horrible people.

Huntly has a bigger proportion of child sex abusers than national averages and that's just what we know about. A factor of sevenfold, I would guess.

Ellon, like Huntly, are incredibly wary of outsiders. So would I be if I lived in these shitholes. I wouldn't want my sordid secrets outed either.

I always feel out of place going back to Ellon and I lived there for 13 years. Always feel a bit uncomfortable and I'm a kent face, no idea what it would be like being a proper outsider spending too long in the place.

Belfast seems like a cesspit of mongoloidery, they were booing the Catholic players again last night and chanting against them, one of whom is our own Niall McGinn :clangers2:

Not technically in Scotland but don't let that stop you

The red wine is getting to you min!

It was in response to bluto's comment about UK places to live in the Times.

Belfast seems like a cesspit of mongoloidery, they were booing the Catholic players again last night and chanting against them, one of whom is our own Niall McGinn :clangers2:

Not technically in Scotland but don't let that stop you

The red wine is getting to you min!

It was in response to bluto's comment about UK places to live in the Times.

No worries chief...I guess I must learn to keep up

That's to do with quality of life for most people rather than 'best' place.

Edinburgh is a fantastic city and I'd much rather live in Edinburgh than aberdeen if I could have my job in the oil industry in Edinburgh. But I can't. So is aberdeen better? In a sense it is, but it's not. You know what I mean.