Sex And Gender Classification In Sport Research

theacademic

• Site Sponsor

Hi all,I am involved in a research study looking at fans' views of sex and gender classification in sport and I am hoping you can spare a few minutes of your time to share your thoughts in an online survey: https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/transgender-and-sportThanks in advance.

What a load of cock.

World's gone fucking mad.

Is this seriously a genuine "survey" and if so to what end?

Is this a Uni course of some description and if yes, what contribution to the world will those on the course make in a work related environment.

Relevant degree in what, Mannies, Wifies, Gender fucking Fluid, Confused.com playing sport?

Serious question but if this is a genuine course or part of a course, what purpose does it serve in a future work environment?

Dearie fucking me

• Upvote 2

What a load of cock.

Is this a Uni course of some description and if yes, what contribution to the world will those on the course make in a work related environment.

Relevant degree in what, Mannies, Wifies, Gender fucking Fluid, Confused.com playing sport?

Serious question but if this is a genuine course or part of a course, what purpose does it serve in a future work environment?

Dearie fucking me

^^transphobe

What a load of cock.

Dearie fucking me

I see what you did there.

Its a fucking sham.

Someone who isn't on 1980s internets speeds put up the Daily Record picture of the fruit playing for Stonehaven ladies.

They feel the need to point out which one he is in the ladies team.........its the big fucking man at the back. 

Just cause hes had his cock lopped off doesnt change that. If any of my daughters became lemons and ended up playing womens football against him and he flattened them with a crunching mannies tackle id jump on the pitch and kick his head in.

0_image1_1551875052952jpeg.jpg

Hard to spot right enough

• Upvote 3

All bullshit aside......do you really think a bloke should be playing womens fitba or a bloke romping home to gold in womens cycling.

Not at all. There's a chance that the competition could be made unfair due to athletes who've reassigned gender competing.

How the situation is resolved, I have no idea.

Not at all. There's a chance that the competition could be made unfair due to athletes who've reassigned gender competing.

Relatively simply I would've thought.

You compete in the gender that is on your birth certificate. 

• Upvote 1

Don't let blokes, mentally ill or otherwise, compete in womens sports.  It's pretty simple

Word. 

I wanna see more of this shit.  Chicks with dicks.  Men with boobs (Manboobs).  Robots with STD's.  Cars with bonnet dildos.  3 headed babies.  Stevie May.  The whole shooting match.  

Get them doing naked mud wrestling. 

Weirdly, she's starring in Netflix Umbrella Academy.  I didn't realise it was her until the wife pointed her out. 

One thing bothers me though. I get that you can't put women in the same boxing wrestling ring, as the men would kick fuck out of and possibly rape the them

But how come women darts players are much shitter at throwing darts than men?

Surely throwing a dart 8 odd foot into a treble twenty shouldn't be too hard for them, given that King of the mongolidz Van Gerwin does it with regular aplomb

Same goes for snooker.  They're pish at that as well.

Just an inferior gender min.

Got a new passport last week and the on the application it asked are you male or female. None of this in between shite or whether you identify as a toilet brush, just manny or wifie... just good old fashioned 1's and fucking 0's. 

The worlds gone mad. The gender shite is just a platform for freaks to show how "different" they are to abidy else. These folk would normally be trying on their wives knickers, while their wives are oot and would just have a good old fashioned five knuckle shuffle and be done with it. But now we all have to know about it. Gads. 

• Upvote 1