Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

Passing a ball back to the keeper would be the same if playing AC Mill Inn or their almost namesakes from the San Siro

Think so? Woud players be under the same amount of pressure in these games? Playing against the Same standard of player?

Real Madrid of '83, Euro final...and livi of 2018, the spaghetti ground. If you say so

• Downvote 1

What that VVD made lots of fk ups defensively whilst playing for Celtic? & not just in Europe but against many of the Teams in our league?

Not even in the slightest bit made up. He was VERY prone to fkn up.

Are you trying to say he was the perfect defender in the SPFL & that he didn't cost many (or even any) goals?

Well you are a fkn delusional twat that is speaking shite because it doesn't fit with yours & MT's de rating (in terms of abilities & valuations) of McKenna because of the odd mistake he makes as a 21/22 year old in what is only his second season playing in professional top flight.

Carry on though lol

You are delusional thinking SM is worth stupid money.  He is either an accomplished defender who could play at a higher level and is worth (for example) 8 million quid, or he's not at that level and is worth the commensurate amount.  You can't have it both ways.  He is prone to a fuck up, but he's only young and in his second season, so its ok.

Van Dyke also had the OF factor built into his fee which SM can't have.  But since you're making the comparison, quote match reports that show these numerous fuck ups.  I'd say numerous in his two seasons in Scotland would mean about 20 - will accept if you can find 5. 

SM has a 100% record of mistakes costing goals in the last two matches.

Note:  I don't actually want to you to quote anything, I have finished on this subject.  I don't rate SM as highly as the happy clappers that are getting spoon fed a line by McInnes - it's my opinion.  Not trying to convert anyone, just my opinion.

• Downvote 4

You are delusional thinking SM is worth stupid money.  He is either an accomplished defender who could play at a higher level and is worth (for example) 8 million quid, or he's not at that level and is worth the commensurate amount.  You can't have it both ways.  He is prone to a fuck up, but he's only young and in his second season, so its ok.

Van Dyke also had the OF factor built into his fee which SM can't have.  But since you're making the comparison, quote match reports that show these numerous fuck ups.  I'd say numerous in his two seasons in Scotland would mean about 20 - will accept if you can find 5. 

SM has a 100% record of mistakes costing goals in the last two matches.

Note:  I don't actually want to you to quote anything, I have finished on this subject.  I don't rate SM as highly as the happy clappers that are getting spoon fed a line by McInnes - it's my opinion.  Not trying to convert anyone, just my opinion.

Jesus Christ. 

We've a young player, a player who has come through our own youth system, that's went from obscurity to captaining his country and you don't "rate him"?  A player who, despite only playing a season worth of top flight games in his career, is being highly sought after, with large amounts of money being thrown prepared, by a load of clubs around the country, including the biggest club in our own country, but still...you don't rate him because he's made a few mistakes.

I'll take the opinion of people in the game who know what they are talking about, rather than someone on a football forum looking to go against the grain because it's trendy. 

Note: I don't actually want you to quote anything. I have finished on this subject. 

• Upvote 3

I always though VVD looked pretty raw at Celtic, perhaps it was just against us that he had poor games and that's given me a false impression.

He was never particularly poor against us.  Thought he was an extremely good defender and I was glad when they lost him.  That pairing he had with Denayer was particularly effective for them.

He was never particularly poor against us. Thought he was an extremely good defender and I was glad when they lost him. That pairing he had with Denayer was particularly effective for them.

Without going back and reminding myself of all the games...

- Pawlett ripped him apart in the cup game we won at Parkhead

- He got skinned and subsequently sent off in a midweek game we beat them at Pittodrie.

So at least 2 games out of maybe 10 against us, he was very poor.

I always thought Denayer looked more solid against us. He was definitely much calmer and less rash.

All this coming from Millertwat yet again trying to appoint blame to McKenna for the goal.

McKenna wasn't the one at fault for the goal. The goal came as a combination of fk ups from Ferguson & McLennan

McKennas only fault was advancing once Ferguson had the ball, as there was NO danger (or should have been) of him losing the ball again there.

Scott McKenna is easily the most valuable center half in Scotland/Scottish football right now. That is taking into account his age, physicality, potential, speed & abilities.

Hairy pie & Milllertime can speak all the shite they want to try & devalue him but that is exactly what it is. SHITE & once he is finally sold on. They will be eating hair filled humble pie.

But he has a 100% record of mistakes causing goals in the last two matches.......which is what teams will obviously base their valuation on.........

Wasn't his mistake that cost goal on sat.

Was MOSTLY down to a shit pass from Ferguson & secondly some blame attributed to McLennan for waiting for said shit pass to come to him rather than going to try & meet it.

Only fault (if any) that could be attributed to McKenna is that he had too much faith in his team mates doing the basics of taking the ball back up the park after winning possession back.

Besides. I'm pretty sure the initial attack should have been called offside also but that's another argument