Sevco Thread

because the Tim’s winning isn’t in the commercial interests of their game. Will the huns continue to follow follow if they are perpetual runners up? Their chosen two horse model is only going to work if both horses get to win occasionally. Personally I’d like to see their own corrupt model blow up in their face, or more accurately, on the streets and if that means the Tim’s winning then so be it. That will happen a whole lot sooner than someone else toppling the two.

• Upvote 3

Thanks to the heroics of Celtic and The Rangers in Europe boosting our coefficient we are heading for an extra Champions League spot in 2021-22. That would mean both clubs will be in that competition meaning further funds to take them further away from the rest of the Scottish Premiership clubs. Aberdeen need a massive money boost and try and fight for one of these two European places . but will they go back in debt to try and compete with the Ugly sisters. I very much doubt it.

because the Tim’s winning isn’t in the commercial interests of their game. Will the huns continue to follow follow if they are perpetual runners up? Their chosen two horse model is only going to work if both horses get to win occasionally. Personally I’d like to see their own corrupt model blow up in their face, or more accurately, on the streets and if that means the Tim’s winning then so be it. That will happen a whole lot sooner than someone else toppling the two.

This ^^^^^^^

With massive fucking bells on

• Upvote 1

Thanks to the heroics of Celtic and The Rangers in Europe boosting our

coefficient we are

heading for an extra Champions League spot in 2021-22. That would mean both clubs will be in that competition meaning further funds to take them further away from the rest of the Scottish Premiership clubs. Aberdeen need a massive money boost and try and fight for one of these two European places . but will they go back in debt to try and compete with the Ugly sisters. I very much doubt it.

I can’t understand how fans of other Scottish teams hope for them to do well in Europe. They say it’s better for Scottish football but it’s the complete opposite. Getting a extra few 100k while they are getting 10s of millions is just making the gap even bigger. The best thing that could happen to Scottish football is they completely fuck up Europe for the foreseeable future!

I would love nothing more than us to get our shit together and perform above our weight to nab 1 of the 2 CL places! The shit storm that would proceed would be special!

I can’t understand how fans of other Scottish teams hope for them to do well in Europe. They say it’s better for Scottish football but it’s the complete opposite. Getting a extra few 100k while they are getting 10s of millions is just making the gap even bigger. The best thing that could happen to Scottish football is they completely fuck up Europe for the foreseeable future!

I would love nothing more than us to get our shit together and perform above our weight to nab 1 of the 2 CL places! The shit storm that would proceed would be special!

Think you've missed the point?

I wish for the bigot brothers to get defeated every time they walk onto a football pitch wherever. They are scum. When they play one another I hope for bad weather.

This is actually a thread on their fucking thick as fuck forum...,

Who do the Glasgow Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs and Jews support? :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical: 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/325404-who-do-the-glasgow-hindus-muslims-sikhs-and-jews-support/

They come to the conclusion that Muslims are Tims but  Sikhs are Proddies cause of soldiers and that and the army and that big man.   :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical: