Cooncil Tax Pish

I know folk are patriotic about being scottish etc.

But nobodys actually going to vote yes are they?

Either way - doesnt make a difference whos ruling the roost - we are still going to get shat on and left out,

We're just a minor city in the north sea.

Central Belt Rule or London Rule..................Oooft decisions decisions.

• Upvote 1

Wipe your arse with it and send back.

and mind and take your name off it first.

Or you could always make on that you thought you were sending it for the bowel screening shit that they make us do.

And if your under 50, pretend it was your da who took the dump specimen.

Assuming he won't be prepared to do it himself? Hey, you won't know if you don't ask.

Either way - doesnt make a difference whos ruling the roost - we are still going to get shat on and left out,

Yassss finally you admit it!!

Mon the Central Belt!

If I didn't know any better (and I do) I'd say you were fishing. It's a fucking no brainer min. I'm just sad that all you right wingers are getting a vote.

Rather Holyrood than Westminster all fucking day. We're being governed by a largly Tory government that no fucker in Scotland has voted for for 20 years. Yet you think there won't be a difference? :clangers2: This is coming from someone who was undecided until fairly recently.

If I didn't know any better (and I do) I'd say you were fishing. It's a fucking no brainer min. I'm just sad that all you right wingers are getting a vote.

Rather Holyrood than Westminster all fucking day. We're being governed by a largly Tory government that no fucker in Scotland has voted for for 20 years. Yet you think there won't be a difference? :clangers2: This is coming from someone who was undecided until fairly recently.

Aye cant wait till the Scottish government when appointed try to start taking £7000 grand a year from Scottish Students for university education fees (which are currently free)

Which is exactly what will happen as they will lose the funding from English students as they will then be considered EU students.

Personally think it will be funny as fuck watching the country crumble and beg to get back under crown rule.

Would be very surprised if yes gets close to 25% of the vote.

Aye cant wait till the Scottish government when appointed try to start taking £7000 grand a year from Scottish Students for university education fees (which are currently free)

Which is exactly what will happen as they will lose the funding from English students as they will then be considered EU students.

Personally think it will be funny as fuck watching the country crumble and beg to get back under crown rule.

Would be very surprised if yes gets close to 25% of the vote.

You really dont have a clue do you?

Have a look at RGU's books, you'll see where all the money comes from.

Most of it comes from companies looking for ties, a shit load comes from India, Malaysia and other none EU countries that like to send their kids to Scottish universities to get educated and get a visa at the same time.

Those who say that they're "not interested in politics" and seem to think that it's a badge of honour, should be denied a vote.

Obviously too stupid.

• Upvote 1

You really dont have a clue do you?

Have a look at RGU's books, you'll see where all the money comes from.

Most of it comes from companies looking for ties, a shit load comes from India, Malaysia and other none EU countries that like to send their kids to Scottish universities to get educated and get a visa at the same time.

Have more of a clue on this than you - thats for sure?

I Know the figures, and I know what will happen when Scotland breaks from the UK.

My wife and most of the people in her department / building will be the first of many redundancies, they heavily rely on English funding (And I mean Heavily) once that goes - they are finished.

But you have looked the books and know all about this - so you dont need me telling you :)

I Know the figures, and I know what will happen when Scotland breaks from the UK.

My wife and most of the people in her department / building will be the first of many redundancies, they heavily rely on English funding (And I mean Heavily) once that goes - they are finished.

But you have looked the books and know all about this - so you dont need me telling you :)

Well your wife should get a proper job in an organisation that actually contributes to society. If her department are so fucking useless that they've already been identified as a bunch of parasites, fuck them.

• Upvote 4

Annual Report

Only breaks it down as far as UK/EU money so your wife and her office buddies have not only decided to then break that down geographically themselves but then forecasted the knock on effect of Scottish independence?

They have also decided that if Scotland does become independent that Labour will win the first rUK general election, right?

Must be right because if they thought the Conservatives will win (which would most likely be the case the first election after independence) they are also predicting that London and the South East will turn tail and decide to stay in the EU when the Conservatives hold their EU referendum.

Thats a fucking shit load of predictions and assumptions to make for them to decide the redundancies are coming, dont you think?

Never mind though Stoney, I'll believe you, your wife and the office gossip. You're right, universities are fucked without the 4000 or so English students studying in the 15 universities in Scotland.

That 266 (average but more will be at St Andrews, Edinburgh and Glasgow than Aberdeen or RGU so we'll just take an average, OK?) student fees lost from an organisation that spent millions on new buildings yet still made £1.4m.

Fucking hell man, what a shocking state of affairs eh?

Pass my condolences onto your wife for her job, I hope she finds something in this 100% employment city when she looses her job because of independence and all the other predictions she's made falling right into place.

Personally though, if I was you, I'd just hand her my Saturday coupon and sit back and relax mate.

Annual Report

Only breaks it down as far as UK/EU money so your wife and her office buddies have not only decided to then break that down geographically themselves but then forecasted the knock on effect of Scottish independence?

They have also decided that if Scotland does become independent that Labour will win the first rUK general election, right?

Must be right because if they thought the Conservatives will win (which would most likely be the case the first election after independence) they are also predicting that London and the South East will turn tail and decide to stay in the EU when the Conservatives hold their EU referendum.

Thats a fucking shit load of predictions and assumptions to make for them to decide the redundancies are coming, dont you think?

Never mind though Stoney, I'll believe you, your wife and the office gossip. You're right, universities are fucked without the 4000 or so English students studying in the 15 universities in Scotland.

That 266 (average but more will be at St Andrews, Edinburgh and Glasgow than Aberdeen or RGU so we'll just take an average, OK?) student fees lost from an organisation that spent millions on new buildings yet still made £1.4m.

Fucking hell man, what a shocking state of affairs eh?

Pass my condolences onto your wife for her job, I hope she finds something in this 100% employment city when she looses her job because of independence and all the other predictions she's made falling right into place.

Personally though, if I was you, I'd just hand her my Saturday coupon and sit back and relax mate.

Or we could just vote no then carry on as we are - where we have not a care in the world?

I have a fucking superb life, Why would I vote to jeopardize that because somebody tells me my life will be better?

My life cant get any better I am happy in every aspect, so no empty promises from people who dont care about my well being are going to make me vote otherwise.

But if national identities your bag, you fire in chum. Im happy as I am ta.

Or we could just vote no then carry on as we are - where we have not a care in the world?

I have a fucking superb life, Why would I vote to jeopardize that because somebody tells me my life will be better?

My life cant get any better I am happy in every aspect, so no empty promises from people who dont care about my well being are going to make me vote otherwise.

lol

Yeh, your right, not a care. We're not at war on two fronts, we've not just released a budget with £108bln of borrowing, we've not just seen the NHS and Post Office sold off. One openly, the other covertly...

You're right, nothing to worry about at all.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your trawler man exercise, not worth my energy.

Millertime, please give Stoney back his computer.

lol

Yeh, your right, not a care. We're not at war on two fronts, we've not just released a budget with £108bln of borrowing, we've not just seen the NHS and Post Office sold off. One openly, the other covertly...

You're right, nothing to worry about at all.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your trawler man exercise, not worth my energy.

Yup and Scotland isnt going to take any potion of this debt on at all? We are going to start with zero in the bank and work our way up?

Millertime, please give Stoney back his computer.

What is there to be unhappy about?

Got a house, a car, a job and a family, can afford to my bills and live in a nice area.

Support a shit hot football team and have an excellent circle of pals.

Not one aspect of my life could be improved by a yes vote.

Only people that i have seen howling for indy scotland are tartan army windae lickers!!!! And to be honest if they got pissed off - it could only make me happier :)

• Upvote 1

Yup and Scotland isnt going to take any potion of this debt on at all? We are going to start with zero in the bank and work our way up?

Whats that got to do with your wife's crystal ball?

Can I get a shot of her? I dont mean in 'that' way, I just have a busy year ahead and I'll love to know if its going to work out or if her coven can do anything to make it easier and could let me know how its all going to turn out.

What would they need? Eye of newt? the hair from a donkey's throat?

Can I ask a perhaps retarded question, what is to say that even if we were independent country that all these problems wouldn't be the same?

On paper it's easy to say things to win YES votes and same for saying things to scare folk into NO vote.

However who is to say these things won't have happened or still will happen as independent Scotland?

I have no opinion either way might I add on an independent Scotland.

Ask any SNP type this and they will just revert to "IT WILL BE BETTER" - how "JUST CAUSE IT WILL BE"

Whats that got to do with your wife's crystal ball?

Can I get a shot of her? I dont mean in 'that' way, I just have a busy year ahead and I'll love to know if its going to work out or if her coven can do anything to make it easier and could let me know how its all going to turn out.

What would they need? Eye of newt? the hair from a donkey's throat?

Share of the debt question too tough for you to answer? Or just like the rest of the SNP - you dont actually know what share of the debt we will be taking on? :)

Can I ask a perhaps retarded question, what is to say that even if we were independent country that all these problems wouldn't be the same?

On paper it's easy to say things to win YES votes and same for saying things to scare folk into NO vote.

However who is to say these things won't have happened or still will happen as independent Scotland?

I have no opinion either way might I add on an independent Scotland.

we are

the people that vote for the policies that are then implemented.