Sevco Thread

Which part do you disagree with Tup?

That their use of EBT's was not an issue.

It was blatant cheating and all trophies from that era were won fraudulently.

The whole debacle has been swept under a massive masonic carpet, so much so that they now quite incredibly play the victim card.

• Upvote 6

Sorry if its been mentioned already, but after the fan director resigning over his islam tweets, the hun who was arranging the fans to do DIY to spruce up the dilapidated Snake Mountain has had to chuck it after being exposed as a, well, rangers fan.

Aparently a "litany of racist comments" were on his social media pages :laughing:

He claims his page was hacked, despite the comments going back years. Most recently he was advocating "ethnic cleansing".

He has a typically nuanced view on immigration too: "Get them all to f***" :laughing:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/rangers-fan-steps-back-from-volunteer-ibrox-repair-crew-organiser-role-after-being-en.120648735

Loving the fan base being shown up for what they are. That earnest neanderthal who runs Sons of Struth is probably the closest thing they have to someone who is presentable. Thats despite looking like gollum and sounding like a stoned and retarded john hughes.

The whole debacle has been swept under a massive masonic carpet, so much so that they now quite incredibly play the victim card.

They were found not guilty in a court of law, it was appealed against, they were found not guilty again.

I'll be having a hundred pounds of the Queens sterling on them tonight, -1 goal or perhaps -2, will report back when I've seen the odds, my protestant brothers are sure to turn the corner soon, mon the Rangers. :trophy:

• Upvote 1

Nonsense.

Most of my posts in this thread are correcting this falsehood @@RAZOR

Sorry if its been mentioned already, but after the fan director resigning over his islam tweets, the hun who was arranging the fans to do DIY to spruce up the dilapidated Snake Mountain has had to chuck it after being exposed as a, well, rangers fan.

Aparently a "litany of racist comments" were on his social media pages :laughing:

He claims his page was hacked, despite the comments going back years. Most recently he was advocating "ethnic cleansing".

He has a typically nuanced view on immigration too: "Get them all to f***" :laughing:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/rangers-fan-steps-back-from-volunteer-ibrox-repair-crew-organiser-role-after-being-en.120648735

Loving the fan base being shown up for what they are. That earnest neanderthal who runs Sons of Struth is probably the closest thing they have to someone who is presentable. Thats despite looking like gollum and sounding like a stoned and retarded john hughes.

Happy St Patrick's day!... Tiochfaid Ar La !!

They were found not guilty in a court of law, it was appealed against, they were found not guilty again.

I'll be having a hundred pounds of the Queens sterling on them tonight, -1 goal or perhaps -2, will report back when I've seen the odds, my protestant brothers are sure to turn the corner soon, mon the Rangers. :trophy:

Mods this type of post is one of two...a very poor fishing attempt...or...support of the hun filth...either way it should be a mandatory two day ban...

Ok so the EBT methodology is currently considered legal. In arriving at that viewpoint RFC had no option but to reveal the existence of side contracts (usually referred to as side letters) which were expressly forbidden by the SFA.

Knowing their chosen favourites were In breach of the rules the SFA had to duck the enquiry process altogether allowing instead the SPFL to prostitute and completely expose themselves as corrupt by coming to the 'Bryson verdict' in The Lord Nimmo Smith Inquiry.

And finally, as regards the protracted sale of the club. It only became protracted because RFC (RIP) failed to admit the existence of the side letters because they knew they hadn't operated the EBTs correctly so no, I'm not buying that one either.

The cunts are deid. I'll happily play their bastard child if you and they insist. Quite happily wouldn't though.

Don't get me wrong, I know exactly what you mean Dayts. My only concern re 'the big match atmosphere' is that as a 20 yo student I used to think it was fucking magic too but as a 40 something parent I doubt I would take the kids anywhere near it.

If they want to turn up in the same gear, same history, same songbook then so be it, but the second their name goes on any silverware well, it doesn't, the formal club to be inscribed is not the same as the formal club no doubt listed in it (well apart from the Petrofac!) it needs to show a distinction.

You don't get kind of liquidated, regardless of how much the Daily Record want them to.

Hard lines on the bet btw. Win some lose some.

Don't get me wrong, I know exactly what you mean Dayts. My only concern re 'the big match atmosphere' is that as a 20 yo student I used to think it was fucking magic too but as a 40 something parent I doubt I would take the kids anywhere near it.

If they want to turn up in the same gear, same history, same songbook then so be it, but the second their name goes on any silverware well, it doesn't, the formal club to be inscribed is not the same as the formal club no doubt listed in it (well apart from the Petrofac!) it needs to show a distinction.

You don't get kind of liquidated, regardless of how much the Daily Record want them to.

Hard lines on the bet btw. Win some lose some.

Was winnings from the Pool and reading games last night, no biggie, only money.

I'm 40 something and would take my kid in a heartbeat, it was my dad taking me to those kind of games that made me, my old man got a kicking against Celtic outside Pittodrie when I was young, we'd just beat them and he said to a group of them passing...aye you need your Jock Stein back, they went radio rental, was the making of me, gave me a hatred of the fuckers that still lives today, same if not more so for the hun, I want them back.