Moscow Is Heaving With Fans

Just spent half the day down at Red Square and other main thoroughfares here in Moscow soaking up the atmosphere for tonights game. Fans mingling with no hint of animosity. Great atmosphere in fact. Watched in Red Square a rest of Europe versus Russian match which was excellent. Le Saux, Robson, Sukar, Laudrup (Michael), etc. Even got a photo of mysell with the Champions Cup after a three hour wait in a queue. Failed to get a ticket for the game tonight as being an Aberdonian I am refusing to pay up to 8,000 Euros for a ticket on the black market so will end up watching it on Russian TV. Minf you if it had been the Dandies I may have been more willing to pay up.

Just spent half the day down at Red Square and other main thoroughfares here in Moscow soaking up the atmosphere for tonights game. Fans mingling with no hint of animosity. Great atmosphere in fact. Watched in Red Square a rest of Europe versus Russian match which was excellent. Le Saux, Robson, Sukar, Laudrup (Michael), etc. Even got a photo of mysell with the Champions Cup after a three hour wait in a queue. Failed to get a ticket for the game tonight as being an Aberdonian I am refusing to pay up to 8,000 Euros for a ticket on the black market so will end up watching it on Russian TV. Minf you if it had been the Dandies I may have been more willing to pay up.

Woohoo :appl:

Was speaking to some Man U fans earlier today who left Manchester at 6.00am yesterday somehow ent via Rome to Moscow where they arrived at 8.00am this morning. They have no hotel for the night and looked as rough as you could imagine after such a journey. They planned to go to a night club after the game and catch thier early morning plane tomorrow - class.

Guest LondonScottish
heard on MAD that some Chelsea fans were kicking off after they heard the news.

Where they kicking off......Gatwick?

Was speaking to some Man U fans earlier today who left Manchester at 6.00am yesterday somehow ent via Rome to Moscow where they arrived at 8.00am this morning. They have no hotel for the night and looked as rough as you could imagine after such a journey. They planned to go to a night club after the game and catch thier early morning plane tomorrow - class.

thats what we done after the Athletico Madrid game!! ....ma works nightout on the frid night was a laugh!!!

. no sleep for bascically 3 days!!

• Site Sponsor

Now remember if the screen does not work don't bottle the guys trying to fix it. :laughing:

Guest LondonScottish
thats what we done after the Athletico Madrid game!! ....ma works nightout on the frid night was a laugh!!!

. no sleep for bascically 3 days!!

I really hope no-one was taking any form of "help"

Remember, drugs are bad even in small doses.

i`m going to need a photo of that.

Guest LondonScottish
Rumour is they attacked the plane with bottles when they were told it was an engine failure :spunk:

Great rumours you lads come out with. How exactly do you attack a plane at one of the UK's most secure airports? :itch-chin:

Great rumours you lads come out with. How exactly do you attack a plane at one of the UK's most secure airports? :spunk:

know a boy who crashed into a plane!.....how the frigg can u crash into a plane i hear u ask!!??

...............he was cutting the grass at Inverness airport and crashed the tractor into a plane!!! caused 25gs worth of damage!! made me laugh!

Guest LondonScottish
know a boy who crashed into a plane!.....how the frigg can u crash into a plane i hear u ask!!??

...............he was cutting the grass at Inverness airport and crashed the tractor into a plane!!! caused 25gs worth of damage!! made me laugh!

Your lying.....Inverness doesn't have an airport.