Dons Songs & Chants

The Derek McInnes said no chant was class, but the minge* singing it on that recording makes it sound shite. Probably one of those who ruined a perfectly good "the sheep are on fire" chant.

Sad that only two songs been added in three years, sad indictment of our thin songbook these days.

*its you isn't it? Sorry pal. At least you tried I guess.

Oh how I remember coming out of the Moorings on a Saturday afternoon when we were playing Celtic back in the day. We would be on one side of the road and the Tims on the other on our way to the Beach end doon past the graveyard and we would belt out ' Oh fuck your Harry, your Kevin Barry, your Lou Macari, your Harry Hood' repeatedly while exchanging beer bottles across the road. Great fun, unless of course, you were unlucky enough to be hit on the head with one.

• 3 weeks later...

You have to give Celtic credit where it's due. Their fans seem to come up with new songs about their players each week.

Our fanbase? Shocking state of affairs. Stand Free is the most monotonous chant in world football.

I'll leave that to the Foundry Reds/Section S hard men to decide. Hopefully something witty and catchy anyway.

And there's the problem right there. Easy to criticise, yet you can't be arsed doing anything yourself.

A great deal of our support think singing at the football is beneath them.

Just been sent this one

Nacho novo had a heart attack, haha haha

He lets rent boys touch his sack, haha haha

He likes to give grown men head, his heart gave way while he was in bed

Nacho novo your clubs fkn deed

Bit risque but thats how we like it.

• 5 months later...