Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

• Site Sponsor

Just how long can that useless cunt McCann keep his job?

14 goals against & only 2 for. He's on fire.

Disgrace that we needed a penalty to beat them really. They are total cannon fodder

Out of cup losing 3-0 at home to Ayr too.

Wonder what he has over the chairman to keep him in a job

He'll be gone by Monday.

They play Hamilton next, I think which is a must win game.

If Scumdee have any sense they'll get rid of the Hun and appoint a new manager to give him a chance to pick up points in the games coming up otherwise they'll be cut adrift at the bottom.

In any case, Fuck em

He'll be gone by Monday.

They play Hamilton next, I think which is a must win game.

If Scumdee have any sense they'll get rid of the Hun and appoint a new manager to give him a chance to pick up points in the games coming up otherwise they'll be cut adrift at the bottom.

In any case, Fuck em

With Robson linked to Raith, it wouldn't be that surprising to see him go to Dundee rather than them

Craig Thomson refereeing Aberdeen vs. Kilmarnock - Killie player initiates a foul but is then tugged 45 yards from goal = Dons player sent off.

Craig Thomson refereeing Kilmarnock vs. Celtic - Killie player straight through on goal on the edge of the box = Celtic player booked.

Absolute joke.

Absolutely nothing can explain that given the appeal was dismissed and the reasons given.

Farce league.

Yep. About 300 or so Killie fans appear to have populated the two long stands. Most 'Kiliie' fans are probably on their way to Ibrox tbf.

You can understand why they wouldn’t want to go to it though, I would fucking hate to be at a home game with the opposition having both stands behind the goals.

No point going anyway given the officials are unable to show any kind of fairness.