Sevco Thread

5. Posted by whereeaglesdare

on 5 hours ago

Boyd I'm a Aberdeen fan who, as a soldier put up stray Rangers fans who had no accommodation in my camp in the 80s. I like the fact Rangers are both proud to be Scottish and British. Aberdeen does have the odd stupid SNP supporter following Aberdeen, who seem to wish for a country under Sharia law. But I was cheering Rangers on thursday night in Europe and think most Done fans would as well.

From the comments section of the Kris Boyd interview on the BBC website. Anyone on here going to own up to this?

5. Posted by whereeaglesdare

on 5 hours ago

Boyd I'm a Aberdeen fan who, as a soldier put up stray Rangers fans who had no accommodation in my camp in the 80s. I like the fact Rangers are both proud to be Scottish and British. Aberdeen does have the odd stupid SNP supporter following Aberdeen, who seem to wish for a country under Sharia law. But I was cheering Rangers on thursday night in Europe and think most Done fans would as well.

From the comments section of the Kris Boyd interview on the BBC website. Anyone on here going to own up to this?

Wow.

What a fucking simpleton.

Nobody on here as backward as that surely?

Good win for the Huns the day - Hearts bubble burst. Lucky they have a gimmee next time out

I'll bet you thought the same when Livi went to Tynecastle the other week?

It's not a gimme at all. If we can go to Burnley and draw over 90 minutes we are capable of getting a result against Hearts. Easter Road is just as tough a venue as Tynecastle for away teams and we've not lost there in two visits this season.

It will be a tough game yes. But it's not a gimme for anyone.

• Site Sponsor

Fyfe, Moir & Associates?

(haha!  Just kidding!) :laughing:

Nae Huns allowed in our office.

The walls of our offices are covered with Dons memorabilia and it automatically weeds out the Hun in visitors.

If any try to discuss fitba, the talk quickly turns to 2012, Sevco, Green, Whyte, Zombies etc.

Always shuts them up.

You can see them shrinking like when the water gets sprinkled on the Wicked Witch of West ;-)

• Upvote 6

Nae Huns allowed in our office.

The walls of our offices are covered with Dons memorabilia and it automatically weeds out the Hun in visitors.

If any try to discuss fitba, the talk quickly turns to 2012, Sevco, Green, Whyte, Zombies etc.

Always shuts them up.

You can see them shrinking like when the water gets sprinkled on the Wicked Witch of West ;-)

Do you ever lose out on business, being so 'staunch'?

Guess you'd never know, I suppose