New Stadium Approved

What is this letter they are referring to? Is it a real thing?

"We believe"

"It appears"

"Could it be"

Without seeing the letter, it just looks like more made up nonsense to me.

I'd be very surprised if the club didn't buy some additional land nearby and build more car parking facilities at some point in the future. Probably waiting to get a favorable deal on the land like they did for the Kingsford land.

Guest RosemountRed

Bert McIntosh's diggers on the KIngsford site at 9am this morning.

There'll be a few moosies disturbed by all the digging and commotion.

They'll be getting it right in the ear.

Has this been confirmed?

I don't think they are anywhere near that figure.

If one solicitor has told them they'd look into the decision for £70k, there will definitely be another somewhere would look into it for £66k. Especially when the likelihood is they will find nothing wrong.

I can't be bothered looking back, what was the date the appeal has to be lodged by?

What is this letter they are referring to? Is it a real thing?

"We believe"

"It appears"

"Could it be"

Without seeing the letter, it just looks like more made up nonsense to me.

I'd be very surprised if the club didn't buy some additional land nearby and build more car parking facilities at some point in the future. Probably waiting to get a favorable deal on the land like they did for the Kingsford land.

You think it might be worth their while working with other businesses in the area on parking?

They could share the cost of expanding/upgrading car parks that the businesses could use through the week but give the club's fans full access to on match days.

You think it might be worth their while working with other businesses in the area on parking?

They could share the cost of expanding/upgrading car parks that the businesses could use through the week but give the club's fans full access to on match days.

I could be wrong but I think the club have already said that this is something they are doing or plan to do.

I could be wrong but I think the club have already said that this is something they are doing or plan to do.

The club sent letters to most of the businesses in Arnhall asking about availability of their car parks on weekends/evenings. The couple of replies I saw were non-committal "we'll assess closer to the time" sorts but it's certainly something the club has looked into. I expect most businesses won't be interested in doing anything "official" to let their car parks be used due to extra insurances/effort required but most don't have barriers anyway so the car parks will be available.

I don't expect the club to build any additional car parking at the ground or on more land next to it. A lot of planning requirements these days are around green travel and parking spaces at new builds are heavily restricted to encourage other means of transport to be used so even if the club wanted to they would have a big challenge getting planning approved. A multi-story car park was applied for in Arnhall a number of years ago - not sure if it was rejected or if the application was withdrawn.

I don't think they are anywhere near that figure.

If one solicitor has told them they'd look into the decision for £70k, there will definitely be another somewhere would look into it for £66k. Especially when the likelihood is they will find nothing wrong.

I can't be bothered looking back, what was the date the appeal has to be lodged by?

22nd July according to the WANKS

Guest RosemountRed

Hell sell that property for a pretty penny Id wager.

Dont feel sorry for him.

To SM and he'll knock it down?

Guest RosemountRed

The owner of the land sold to AFC also owns a few of the houses next to it. Not sure if that's one of them but would make sense.

Ah right, so that house and land will be getting demolished?

The work that was taking place was right next to that house.

Guest RosemountRed

Ken, lucky bastard.

Few tinnies in the house then loup the fence and you're there.

Fucking brilliant

Might try and buy that house, sounds great.