Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

The most shocking revelation of this truly embarrassing tete-a-tete is Westhill has an overall positive up vote of 66.......a sad state of affairs and really highlights how poor things have got on here.

The voting thing is a bit comical to be honest.

I mean really, who gives a fuck about it?

Any Aberdeen fan should be able to come on here, voice their opinion (whether you agree with it or not) on all things related to Aberdeen (teams in our league / country are relevant I think on a footballing forum).

Its good to have differing opinion. Crack on and discuss them

• Downvote 10
32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

?

More the merrier. As long as you're not just here as a stalker or troll, no probs.

You got off to a bad start. Hope you eventually post something worth reading. Even mildly interesting would be better. 

I do feel im an asset to this forum and the further AFC community. 

Exposing celtic love ins from so called aberdeen fans is hardly a bad start. 

I feel like im excelling to be honest. 

• Downvote 4
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Listen mate. We can all read. You took something and twisted the context of it suit your purpose. The fact your first post even suggested an agenda is pretty sad so I would fuck off with that shit. As I said, post something that isn't vitriolic and, dare I say, childish, and we will all be a bunch of fuzzy Fonzies. 

didnt twist any context

no real aberdeen fan would refer to a rivals signing which apparently strengthens them  by saying its what they 'NEED' 

Nothing has been twitsted, 

It is unnatural for a fan to use that terminology in reference to a rival strengthening. 

• Downvote 3
23 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

didnt twist any context

no real aberdeen fan would refer to a rivals signing which apparently strengthens them  by saying its what they 'NEED' 

Nothing has been twitsted, 

It is unnatural for a fan to use that terminology in reference to a rival strengthening. 

So if a rival team signs a decent player we’re not allowed to say so??

35 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

So if a rival team signs a decent player we’re not allowed to say so??

Of course you mention decent players signing but you do not say that is what they 'NEED' when you are talking about them strengthening. 

Highlight  a position of weakness and then say the signing is what they "need". 

Fit aberdeen fan speaks like that of a rival

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
8 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

Of course you mention decent players signing but you do not say that is what they 'NEED' when you are talking about them strengthening. 

I can only think I've missed some important aspect of this argument here.

because what I've read from you in the last few posts is a load of absolute bollocks

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

So, are you going to give an insight on tactics,players,coaching,possible transfers, the manager, or just repeat the word NEED as a pejorative in all your upcoming posts?.

13 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

Its called normal adult conversation mate.

Celtic need a decent CH and signed one possibly. Thats all he said. Youve then blown it out of all proportion and now look like a dick. 

• Upvote 4
39 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

You’ve just defeated your own piss poor argument, right there.

In the very same post I made, which you have banged on about relentlessly, I said Ajer & Julien were as soft as a baby’s first shite (the WEAKNESS) so Duffy being a no nonsense type was what they NEEDED.

Thank you for showing yourself to be fucking stupid... like we needed confirmation.

Idiot

• Downvote 3
11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’ve just defeated your own piss poor argument, right there.

In the very same post I made, which you have banged on about relentlessly, I said Ajer & Julien were as soft as a baby’s first shite (the WEAKNESS) so Duffy being a no nonsense type was what they NEEDED.

Thank you for showing yourself to be fucking stupid... like we needed confirmation.

Idiot

Wow just wow. 

This is getting ridiculous

Please answer me this and that's the end of it:

As an Aberdeen fan, why do you think Celtic need to strengthen their team? 

• Downvote 9
9 minutes ago, Jimmer83 said:

Wow just wow. 

This is getting ridiculous

Please answer me this and that's the end of it:

As an Aberdeen fan, why do you think Celtic need to strengthen their team? 

I'll give you the answer you want to hear.

As much as many of us dislike Celtic most of us will probably hate the despicable, lying, cheating, liquidation-denying Huns even more. 

• Upvote 3
11 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'll give you the answer you want to hear.

As much as many of us dislike Celtic most of us will probably hate the despicable, lying, cheating, liquidation-denying Huns even more. 

The longer the huns go without a trophy the better. Karma for all the years of going into work etc and smug huns giving it large because they’ve won the league or whatever. I’ve loved every minute of them going bust and fucking up every chance of silverware etc, losing to part time teams etc. Rangers fans are absolute dregs of society, the lowest of the low. 

So yeah, although Celtic fans are unbearable they’re not as unbearable as huns, therefore anyone winning the league other than Rangers is preferable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...