Motherwell

I've a mate who is a Killie fan and he bites every time when I wind him up about being a diet Hun.

Apart from the fact that its great sport, I've no idea if there was any link between the Killies/Hearts and the Dead Club in the past other than the Dead Club did business with them for the likes of "Boidy", "Wee Naisy"and David Weir etc.

I suspect though that if push comes to shove and sides had to be picked, the Killies etc would indeed show their true "colours".

My take on that is that many people down that way look recognise that killie (and Ayr), their local teams, need support due to the local community work, but see them as their wee team, with the rangers their 'big team.'

Also, know a couple of hearts fans - dislike the rangers as much as me, however, hold similar views to some fans of the rangers...

Yep, I can't stand Motherwell too. Except for today when I will cheer them on sitting here. If they don't fuck it up I'll give them a single solitary cheer after them game is over, then back to fuck 'em.

Christ... if the Newco end up having to stay another year in the Championship it would be wonderful. I reckon that'll kill them and that would be worth more than a single solitary cheer.

Bears Den:

To all our ghuests.........

How does it make you feel a) that we're still the same team?

b) we're still the most successful club in the whole world?

c) that you live in a country you hate under a flag you despise?

If we don't go up today it just puts off the inevitable. We'll be back to restore proper order soon enough!

This is why i want the cunts to disappear off the face of the earth.

• Upvote 3