Inverness V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

Having thought a bit about this today I can't help but point the finger at collum. The decisions he made last night had a massive influence on the result, more so than I can ever remember from a referee. The match was evenly poised and he steps up to get some attention by pointing to the spot when there is no contact whatsoever between Taylor and Draper

I havent seen the full highlights, but Ive seen the penatly incident and you are right there is no contact. Collum got it wrong and referees will indeed get it wrong sometimes, for as long as players are lousy cheats.

Its the perfect example of why we should have video evidence available for penalty incidents - it would have taken mere seconds to review that and send the diving cunt off.

Nothing to stop them doing it retrospectively either. Put six guys in a room to watch the full game (after the event) and if they come to a unanimous agreement - separately obviously - on anything contentious then the player involved can be fined, banned etc as needs be. That would stop diving overnight and would cost the sum total of getting six volunteers weekly to watch a game that they were probably going to watch anyway. To be clear I'm not talking about changing the result but individual player and referee monitoring - absolutely.

Given Caley's opponents on Saturday I'm amazed they're not bringing it in specially!

Billy Dodds said that because Taylor made no protest whatsoever then it was a penalty as he accepted he was at fault. These pundits have some strange opinions.

I met him Dortmund. We were both smashed and reliving the good old days.

He was genuinely gutted to leave Aberdeen.

If Taylor hadnt been such a pussy and put his body on the line ie by putting his head in where it hurts we wouldnt be talking about this...

Exactly

Also , hadn't he tried to take a touch in the box when under pressure it wouldn't have been equal . He needs told he can't play football . Just win heeders and clear your lines son .

Exactly

Also , hadn't he tried to take a touch in the box when under pressure it wouldn't have been equal . He needs told he can't play football . Just win heeders and clear your lines son .

Your right but wasnt the foot high enough to be considered dangerous regardless of whether there was a connection or not hence the decision

replied to the wrong post, But your still right ken

Their first went right through Scott Brown, knew when Taylor put the boy in that he would score.

Thought that too.

The sort of chances Ward would swat away effortlessly.

He need to "make himself big".

Fnarr.

Billy Dodds said that because Taylor made no protest whatsoever then it was a penalty as he accepted he was at fault. These pundits have some strange opinions.

Billy Dodds is brain dead.

An absolute joke of a human being.