Aberdeen are entitled to make an official complaint about the referee. I wonder if they will.

Not sure it makes a huge difference as the SFA like to back their guys no matter what, but I remember them making an official complaint about Mike McCurry after the infamous Ricksen Kung-fu kick game, a match which Barry Ferguson should also have been sent off in.

After our last complaint after going down to 9 men at Eater Road? How many sendings off did we have on the back of it

After our last complaint after going down to 9 men at Eater Road? How many sendings off did we have on the back of it

Was it an official complaint to the SFA though or just criticism in media (genuine question)? Official complaints I think effect the rating of the ref, which then effects their chances of being awarded big games or being put forward for the holy grail - European and international games.

If it makes them think a little more before making decisions at Pittodrie then it's a good thing. Otherwise you run the risk of being soft touches, a club who you can make bad calls against but not pay any consequences.

One of my good friends is a fellow ref and claims he's brilliant. He has said on numerous occasions that during lectures or classes, its always Collums clips they use as an example on how to 'be a ref' or w/e they do.

Few other posters on here know him...

Crazy!

Explains why the standard of refereeing in Scotland is in such decline.

Guest the shepherd

Did Collum receive an Oscar at the recent Academy awards for his impersonation of a referee or would that be deemed to be racist in light of the recent black actors' racial protests (a white man dressed in black receiving a nomination instead of a black referee)? Joking apart the sooner Collum is sacked full stop the better.

Did Collum receive an Oscar at the recent Academy awards for his impersonation of a referee or would that be deemed to be racist in light of the recent black actors' racial protests (a white man dressed in black receiving a nomination instead of a black referee)? Joking apart the sooner Collum is sacked full stop the better.

The Oscars are as recent as next Sunday :-)

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

The Oscars are as recent as next Sunday :-)

Oops. Cheers Tommy min. It was just fan I heard aboot the black actors being unhappy at getting no nominations a couple of weeks ago I took it for granted they had taken place.

He's been demoted again for three games following the backlash of his last premiership performance. Pretty sure this happened to him last season after that horrendous officiating at Hamilton so doubt it'll make the little nonce wisen up.

I don't think he has. They all do a mix of Championship games and Premiership games.

“Some people will view it as a demotion but it’s more about protecting a good referee who is struggling to find his bets form - and who has a very big summer ahead of him.”
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sfa-decide-axe-willie-collum-7426001#sPQtkMYEZW54ipu7.97
So the fkr did have a coupon on. Fkn cheating bastard. Hope he doesn't find it.
  • Upvote 1

“Some people will view it as a demotion but it’s more about protecting a good referee who is struggling to find his bets form - and who has a very big summer ahead of him.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sfa-decide-axe-willie-collum-7426001#sPQtkMYEZW54ipu7.97

So the fkr did have a coupon on. Fkn cheating bastard. Hope he doesn't find it.

:laughing: ...a welcome return to form F&D...you cunt.
Guest the shepherd

So much for the cunt being dropped down for a few games to "help his confidence" back at the piggery this weekend for Celtic game. The perfect confidence booster for the cheating twat.

How sweet of the SFA to hand Willie Collum the officiating of his heroes on his return to the SPL. That will help his rehabilitation perfectly. Who said the SFA are wankers?

• 3 months later...