Rocket's Corner

Tommy

I want him back.

Him and Tup would be great at bonding.

I'd love to have him back too...

Knows his fitba... I always enjoyed reading his thoughts. If you could excuse the spectacular eruptions of anger, he was arguably the best contributor we've ever had on this forum. I liked to think of him as a flawed genius! :laughing:

Sadly he just upset too many people in the end.

I'd love to have him back too...

Knows his fitba... I always enjoyed reading his thoughts. If you could excuse the spectacular eruptions of anger, he was arguably the best contributor we've ever had on this forum. I liked to think of him as a flawed genius! :laughing:

Sadly he just upset too many people in the end.

I'd argue he was the 2nd best.

Just had a wee look and he's not banned.

As I recall, he jumped before he was pushed. I remember asking him to calm down during one of his spectacular tirades, toward the end of his time here and he basically replied saying he'd had enough.

The thing about Rocket is, he didn't suffer fools whatsoever... and this forum is choc-a-bloc with them! Rocket could not restrain himself - it was like a compulsion to take on every single zoomer he encountered. In the end I think he just wore himself out! :laughing:

He wouldn't come back on here, even if you asked him.

The victim of overly precious moderating and everyone thinking I was giving him an easy time of it because of our business relationship. In reality he just used to lose the plot with a few nuggets on here from time-to-time and occasionally threaten to kill Fat Shaft with a 7 iron.

Perfectly harmless banter!

The victim of overly precious moderating and everyone thinking I was giving him an easy time of it because of our business relationship. In reality he just used to lose the plot with a few nuggets on here from time-to-time and occasionally threaten to kill Fat Shaft with a 7 iron.

Perfectly harmless banter!

it was a 9 iron. :cool:

It was no surprise that he left. Banned every time he joined a forum including here twice (I think) not my problem now though. Thankfully

RS wasn't banned (well... except for every Sunday night when he got back from the pub :laughing: ).

I think he was fed up with not being able to post freely as all his posts had to be approved and then once Kelt appeared on the scene and pwned him in a few 'debates' that was the final straw.

:wave: