Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

I think they have made some very good signings. They certainly have changed their transfer strategy this summer compared to previous windows. I think they will push us more this year.

Halketts a decent enough signing at this level. The rest of them are pish

The Evening Express back copies are full of “vows” and “promises” by ineffectual Aberdeen players.........feel your pain unfortunately

You'd think the clubs would give guidance eh. We just had Vanecek leave after talking himself up on social as the new Marco van Basten. Then Denzel turns up and says he's the new Robbo and sets himself a 20 goal minimum.

Just say hiya. Glad to be here. I'll try hard.

You'd think the clubs would give guidance eh. We just had Vanecek leave after talking himself up on social as the new Marco van Basten. Then Denzel turns up and says he's the new Robbo and sets himself a 20 goal minimum.

Just say hiya. Glad to be here. I'll try hard.

We’re actually pretty good nowadays, I’m sure DM got in experts on dealing with the media, I definitely remember a piece on the youth players being taught how to deal with interviews and social media?

Hearts tell Olly Lee. Thanks for the goal at the Methodrome, the shit set pieces and the walking about slowly but time to head back south.

Hopefully Clare shares the train. And Djoum fucks off too.

And then Cadden and Mulumbu in.

Young Irving gonna be a player for us next year. The Gorgie Pirlo. So need a space for him. Plus Smith deserves a first team run, just for spitting at the Celtic guard of honour.

• Downvote 1

Yep some incredible claims made by the Jambo on here last year. Half a dozen new signings and everyone of them top top quality was the chat.

Basically they were all absolutely dog shit. Makes our signings last summer look quite good on balance.

Mind when he claimed that Hearts were "the only real challengers to Celtic" because they won a few games in a row?

Wester Halle, Hearts no away on a training camp the now?

Yup. Friendly vs Arbroath and got beat. Now over in Ireland then up to Norn Ireland. Had just completed Gullane sand dunes where most vomit and collapse.

2nd string players our happy clappers pointed out when Arbroath beat us. Those on planet Earth like me suggested our second string of £2k a week players + cream of our academy should still have beat postmen and joiners.

I like our new signings but fear Levein will make them all mediocre with his brand of long bangers + jump high football.