Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

Who Killed Garrett Phillips

About the murder of a 12 year old kid in 2011. Multiple threads inside this. Were the PD racist, lazy or just incompenent. Indeed, is the entire town almost inherently racist? Was the pursuit of the black guy justified? Zero evidence yet you still have to wonder, did he do it? If he did he's the best liar I've ever seen. Strange thing for me was there was no mention of polygraph tests at all. Seems to be the standard first thing to do when they're trying to ascertain someone's credibility in the US yet nobody touches on it in this.

Watched last night

Whole thing was just ODD.

Great programme

Who Killed Garrett Phillips

About the murder of a 12 year old kid in 2011. Multiple threads inside this. Were the PD racist, lazy or just incompenent. Indeed, is the entire town almost inherently racist? Was the pursuit of the black guy justified? Zero evidence yet you still have to wonder, did he do it? If he did he's the best liar I've ever seen. Strange thing for me was there was no mention of polygraph tests at all. Seems to be the standard first thing to do when they're trying to ascertain someone's credibility in the US yet nobody touches on it in this.

Watched last night

Whole thing was just ODD.

Great programme

But do you think he did it? He did turn left after all. Seems to me that was their whole case. "but....but.... but....he turned left". I developed a very rapid hatred of the DA bitch. Knew she was a wrong 'un from the first time she appeared on the scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres no way it was faked . Every single mental conspiracy theory has been proven to be shite and explained.

I love watching that shit, the 9/11 ones are the best.

So you seriously believe that the American government planted Semtex in the Twin Towers, faked footage of planes in order for Bush to declare war on Bin Laden?

Sounds highly plausible to me.

I love watching that shit, the 9/11 ones are the best.

So you seriously believe that the American government planted Semtex in the Twin Towers, faked footage of planes in order for Bush to declare war on Bin Laden?

Sounds highly plausible to me.

I wouldn't put anything past the American government, or ours. Watched a documentary last week about the atom bomb tests on Christmas Island, shipped a load of soldiers over just to see what the effects would be on them. They had no idea why they were there, were given no protective clothing. Just standing there topless in shorts, told to put their hands over their eyes at the moment of detonation then soaked in black rain and dead radioactive fish. Human guinea pigs. Casualties mean fuck all to the top brass.

I wouldn't put anything past the American government, or ours. Watched a documentary last week about the atom bomb tests on Christmas Island, shipped a load of soldiers over just to see what the effects would be on them. They had no idea why they were there, were given no protective clothing. Just standing there topless in shorts, told to put their hands over their eyes at the moment of detonation then soaked in black rain and dead radioactive fish. Human guinea pigs. Casualties mean fuck all to the top brass.

No one knew about the long term effects of exposure to radiation back then. The same argument could apply to tobacco and asbestos. 

Heres a question, which material, do you think, that is regarded as safe today ,will eventually be discovered to be hazardous to health?

Im going for gyproc dust ,broadband router radio waves and AK's cock. 

No one knew about the long term effects of exposure to radiation back then. The same argument could apply to tobacco and asbestos. 

Heres a question, which material, do you think, that is regarded as safe today ,will eventually be discovered to be hazardous to health?

Im going for gyproc dust ,broadband router radio waves and AK's cock. 

Bri's odour.