Radio Presenters that bug you

anderson72

David Currie whenever he does Sportsound. His efforts at humour , and trying to be one of the lads with the football people are fuckin painful

I know off the ball is not everyones favourite, however anyone who stands in for either Tam or Stuart tends to be rank. Chick Young is particularly difficult to listen to.

Off the ball is an easy listen and they don't take themselves seriously.

Loved listening to Stuart Cosgrove during the Rangers meltdown period as he was one of only a handful of voices brave enough to ask the important questions and argue with others who tried to defend what Rangers had done.

Off The Ball is listenable because it's not a pair of old firm wankers spouting their shite every week. Hate bits of it though, like team of the week or when they start reading out limericks and such. Also switch off immediately when they have any politician on it. Salmond has been on a couple of times among others.

Off The Ball is listenable because it's not a pair of old firm wankers spouting their shite every week. Hate bits of it though, like team of the week or when they start reading out limericks and such. Also switch off immediately when they have any politician on it. Salmond has been on a couple of times among others.

That's the best bit imo

• Downvote 1

The old Ricky Gervais show with Steve Merch and a then unknown Karl Pilkington was ace. Still got all the shows on a HD. And all the podcasts.

Rockbusters was a laugh. Karl had an excellent outlook on life. Before they worked out it would make them £££ to put him on tv.

The old Ricky Gervais show with Steve Merch and a then unknown Karl Pilkington was ace. Still got all the shows on a HD. And all the podcasts.

Rockbusters was a laugh. Karl had an excellent outlook on life. Before they worked out it would make them £££ to put him on tv.

Listened to a few minutes of that. Gervais spoiled it.

Radio. Lol.

Cos it is the 1950's

All about the podcasts. Loves me some Joe Rogan but he has a habit of getting on a load of fucking nugget stoners - usually rappers or fighters - and smoking with them on the show. Listening to stoned cunts talking is about as shit as it gets. And then listen to him hopelessly defend the weed culture by saying "I can still do things when I'm baked". Aye right then. Looks like it. Off you pop Joe you wee junkie prick. Save that garbage for your own house at 2am.

So you love Joe Rogan but think his show is shite?

Listened to a few minutes of that. Gervais spoiled it.

What made it enjoyable was Karl's innocence. He didn't realise how funny his anecdotes/ opinions were. Then it all got exploited and got tedious.

I think the two greatest story tellers of our time, though, are Cheesepipes and BillyStark. Should do an audiobook