Bluto's Rattle

BrianFaePerth

In context LGIR, remember that my original comment - "as an aside" - was exploring a TOTALLY different subject.

I was talking about men who had given up chasing women.

Some lack confidence in their cores to such an extent they don't feel they can succeed.

You took ONE WORD of mine in that point - bitch - to discuss men not taking no for an answer.

That was never my discussion.

I hear ye, I understand what you're saying, I see this, I agree with you.

All I ask is that you try to take the time to see what I'm saying.

There is never any excuse for a man hitting a woman. I've never done it and if any of my daughter's were so sad that their instincts were so broken that they could choose a wrong un, I would exterminate.

But my point was that some men, not confident to begin with, can give up too quick. One of my mates has been single his whole life and always will be, and he's now in his mid 50's. He doesn't know how much I love him and his integrity in particular, but in his mind, one rejection was one too many and he's never tried since.

In context LGIR, remember that my original comment - "as an aside" - was exploring a TOTALLY different subject.

Some lack confidence in their cores to such an extent they don't feel they can succeed.

You took ONE WORD of mine in that point - bitch - to discuss men not taking no for an answer.

There is never any excuse for a man hitting a woman. I've never done it and if any of my daughter's were so sad that their instincts were so broken that they could choose a wrong un, I would exterminate.

But my point was that some men, not confident to begin with, can give up too quick. One of my mates has been single his whole life and always will be, and he's now in his mid 50's. He doesn't know how much I love him and his integrity in particular, but in his mind, one rejection was one too many and he's never tried since.

LGIR isn't responding to you because you are a sick man who gave a reason to rape and called women bitches.

What a pathetic greetin' faced fud your pal must be.

Big Mo will have your guts for garters, if she hears you mouthing off about her like that

The poor quine feeds you and your children (and lets you spill your beans up her muff)

Have some respect.

That's really poor quality 'banter'.

You're burning because I've correctly called you out as an alcoholic on the road to nowhere.

What's on today? Pints etc?

Get up

Run

Breakfast (omelette)

Pints

Out for food at some fancy Belgian Restaurant

Pints/Karaoke

Sleep

Fit you deein'? - watching Corrie while frigging big Mo?

I dinna watch the telly.

I'm just getting my kids sorted for school.

Then I'll work.

Then I'll make lunch for my loon.

Then I'll work some more.

Later I'll take it easy at the end of the week. Taking it easy need not mean drinking the highest strength alcohol you can lay your hands on.

There's s cherry beer in most of the supermarkets that isn't to bad ( has a paper wrapper over it )

Is that like thon £21 bottle ?

No.

That’s a normal Belgian kriek.

For cherry I’d recommend Chouffe Cherry or Delirium Red.

Saves beer is a bit different. More sour. The beer you’re thinking of is sweeter; it’s for birds and poofs basically.