Wimbledon 2015

Absolute savage draw for Murray - couldn't have been tougher! Nadal in his quarter is a stinker!

Projected route to the final:

R1 - Kukushkin
R2 - Haase or Falla
R3 - Seppi
R4 - Tsonga (or Muller - Tsonga has been carrying an injury lately)
QF - Nadal/Ferrer
SF - Federer
F - Djokovic

Djokovic, on the other side, has a much easier time... although Kohlschreiber in the 1st is a tough for a first round round draw:

R1 - Kohlschreiber

R2 - Hewitt

R3 - Tomic

R4 - Anderson

QF - Nishikori

SF - Wawrinka

F - Federer

Absolute savage draw for Murray - couldn't have been tougher! Nadal in his quarter is a stinker!

R1 - Kukushkin

R2 - Haase or Falla

R3 - Seppi

QF - Nadal/Ferrer

SF - Federer

F - Djokovic

Djokovic, on the other side, has a much easier time... although Kohlschreiber in the 1st is a tough for a first round round draw:

R1 - Kohlschreiber

R2 - Hewitt

R3 - Tomic

R4 - Anderson

QF - Nishikori

SF - Wawrinka

F - Federer

How does that work like? Murray has beaten Federer in the semi final according to your route to the final for him. :clangers2:

How does that work like? Murray has beaten Federer in the semi final according to your route to the final for him. :clangers2:

Not sure if you're fishing... but I'll bite. Murray and Federer are both on the same side of the draw - they would meet in the semi-final if it follows seeding. Federer is seeded and ranked second (Murray is third), and thus is included as Djokovics projected final opponent according to seed.

Not sure if you're fishing... but I'll bite. Murray and Federer are both on the same side of the draw - they would meet in the semi-final if it follows seeding. Federer is seeded and ranked second (Murray is third), and thus is included as Djokovics projected final opponent according to seed.

I'm not fishing. If you are projecting Murray to reach the final then he has beaten Federer in the semi regardless of seeding.

I see what you mean but the logic in predicting Murray's path to the final saying he'll get Djokovic in it is flawed considerably if you follow that by saying Djokovic will play Federer in the final.

I'm not fishing. If you are projecting Murray to reach the final then he has beaten Federer in the semi regardless of seeding.

I see what you mean but the logic in predicting Murray's path to the final saying he'll get Djokovic in it is flawed considerably if you follow that by saying Djokovic will play Federer in the final.

I think he goes by seedings, so Federer would be favourite ahead of Murray...

WTF! I've said nothing of the sort.

I think he goes by seedings, so Federer would be favourite ahead of Murray...

Thank fuck someone understands. You are just looking two different player in isolation, with their projected route to the final based on rankings/seeding.

Obviously it's unlikely things will work out as planned, but it's just used as a barometer of draw difficulty.

WTF! I've said nothing of the sort.

Thank fuck someone understands. You are just looking two different player in isolation, with their projected route to the final based on rankings/seeding.

Obviously it's unlikely things will work out as planned, but it's just used as a barometer of draw difficulty.

Aye you did. If you're looking at two players in isolation you should have isolated them.

Just admit you've fucked up and we'll move onto your prediction for the winner. ;)

R1 - Kukushkin

R2 - Haase or Falla

R3 - Seppi

QF - Nadal/Ferrer

SF - Federer

F - Djokovic

R1 - Kohlschreiber

R2 - Hewitt

R3 - Tomic

R4 - Anderson

QF - Nishikori

SF - Wawrinka

F - Federer

FFS! It says at the start 'Projected route for the final'... next time I'll literally spell it out for you!

Two predictions for you, for this summer Boofon (I see you haven't noticed the prediction I made in the ashes thread!)

(1) Wimbledon 2015, Gentleman's singles winner: Novak Djokovic.

(2) Ashes 2015: England 1 - 2 Australia

There you go!

FFS! It says at the start 'Projected route for the final'... next time I'll literally spell it out for you!

Two predictions for you, for this summer Boofon (I see you haven't noticed the prediction I made in the ashes thread!)

(1) Wimbledon 2015, Gentleman's singles winner: Novak Djokovic.

(2) Ashes 2015: England 1 - 2 Australia

There you go!

:sheepdance:

Federer to beat Murray in the final for me.

Australia v England 3-3.

Rattled. :caught:;)

R1 - Kukushkin

R2 - Haase or Falla

R3 - Seppi

QF - Nadal/Ferrer

SF - Federer

F - Djokovic

R1 - Kohlschreiber

R2 - Hewitt

R3 - Tomic

R4 - Anderson

QF - Nishikori

SF - Wawrinka

F - Federer

@@Sonoftherock

Ferrer withdrawn from Wimbledon.

If you were going purely by seedings as you previously said why could Murray have faced Nadal/Ferrer?

Were they both equally seeded?

Can't believe how crap Nadal has become.

Nadal is finished.

It looks that way... although might be too early to write off such a great champion? To be fair he hasn't done anything on grass for years. I think the surface is certainly too quick for him these days. Will be interesting to see how he gets on during the American hard court season.

The way Nadal is, and the way he plays the game, the end was always going to happen quickly for him.

Nadal in quarters says mystic SOTR :clangers2:

Soon as I read that I remortgaged the house and stuck it on a Nadal exit before the quarter finals.

It certainly wasn't a prediction. My only prediction for this tournament was Djokovic to win. It was just a break down of the ATP rankings. In fact, I shoved Ferrer in there as a possible alternative, given that Nadal has been struggling!