Sevco Thread

Just found this from 2016.

How did this manage to get published in a paper?

XNaEgI1.jpg

Well, obviously the thoughts of a man of my calibre are typically in high demand from policy makers and the press etc ;)  :laughing:

I remember this - I was alerted to it when someone on here was moaning about how "that fool clydesdale sheep" managed to get published in the paper.

It was a comment I made on here and some journo must have been browsing our forum and decided to pinch it.  I should have sued them as I did not submit it for their use.

We went on to lose the game, of course.

@@Bebo

Imagine a grown man actually typing "COYR" in a non-sarcastic or ironic kind of way. Jesus Christ.

Imagine a dons "fan" attacking another for expressing slogans which support the team.  I've heard it all now.

You must hate going to the football and being surrounded with such pro-Aberdeen sentiments.

• Upvote 4
Guest the shepherd

Well, obviously the thoughts of a man of my calibre are typically in high demand from policy makers and the press etc ;):laughing:

I remember this - I was alerted to it when someone on here was moaning about how "that fool clydesdale sheep" managed to get published in the paper.

It was a comment I made on here and some journo must have been browsing our forum and decided to pinch it. I should have sued them as I did not submit it for their use.

We went on to lose the game, of course.

@@Bebo

Very true min, you could have maybe sued the journalist concerned on the grounds of intellectual theft

Guest the shepherd

Aye! And hurt feelings! ;):laughing:

Always a good one to put in when formalising a claim for financial redress to add more substance to it

Whenever I form the impression some of our fans are a bit delusional, I only need to take a look at the sheer level of unmoored brainplosion that comes from these idiots to see that we're a beacon of sanity by comparison. Check this out -

Killie have reduced the huns' allocation from 4000 to 8000 for the next game, last game of their 150th anniversary season, planning a wee celebration. Seems reasonable enough.

Huns going tonto - also predictalbe enough - since their old club died they go tonto at the drop of a hat.

But then Gordon Smith weighs in. Not only does he sympathise with the huns' fuckwitry, but he muses as follows -

"Rangers might even say 'we won't come and play at Rugby Park anymore'. And that would be a big loss financially for Kilmarnock and that would be Rangers paying them back for what they're doing to them."

What the actual fuck? He's suggesting Rangers might simply refuse to play their scheduled away fixtures in all competitions - because huffed - presumably demanding an automatic 3-0 victory in league games, and a bye in any cup matches - because Ra Peepul?

Smith's always been a bit of a wank, like - but he appears now to have slipped into some form of clinical psychosis. I mean this is Genuinely Batshit territory...

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Whenever I form the impression some of our fans are a bit delusional, I only need to take a look at the sheer level of unmoored brainplosion that comes from these idiots to see that we're a beacon of sanity by comparison. Check this out -

Killie have reduced the huns' allocation from 4000 to 8000 for the next game, last game of their 150th anniversary season, planning a wee celebration. Seems reasonable enough.

Huns going tonto - also predictalbe enough - since their old club died they go tonto at the drop of a hat.

But then Gordon Smith weighs in. Not only does he sympathise with the huns' fuckwitry, but he muses as follows -

"Rangers might even say 'we won't come and play at Rugby Park anymore'. And that would be a big loss financially for Kilmarnock and that would be Rangers paying them back for what they're doing to them."

What the actual fuck? He's suggesting Rangers might simply refuse to play their scheduled away fixtures in all competitions - because huffed - presumably demanding an automatic 3-0 victory in league games, and a bye in any cup matches - because Ra Peepul?

Smith's always been a bit of a wank, like - but he appears now to have slipped into some form of clinical psychosis. I mean this is Genuinely Batshit territory...

Seriously, he said that?

What a fucking bellend.

If I were Killie, I'd cut their allocation to next to zero and await with glee the meltdown from the likes of Wee Barry FergusHun et al

Fuck the Huns

They fkd up by reducing it from 4000 to 8000

They should have went the other way. Raising it from 8000 to 4000

That would have really pissed them off

• Upvote 1