Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

3 hours ago, Redded said:

Cheers,

Aye, can see there are a few twats around, but that's the opinions/arseholes equation...its no problem.

Maloney as I genuinely couldn't think of anyone inspiring who may come here atm. Belgium No 2, working with quality players etc...but very much an outside bet.

As long as it's not Stephen Robinson ?

Who do you think are the twats?

On 2/20/2021 at 1:53 PM, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, yeh'll nae get a lot o' sympathy or manners aff these twited cunts.

However, a cordial welcome fae me.

Fit the fuck is that profile photo!?

Definite hun amongst us. @mods 

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I’d introduce myself since nobody has a clue who I am or why I jump in and commented on the Glass speculation.

Born and bred Aberdonian and was a regular at Pittodrie for most of my teenager years when struggling was the norm. Fell away a bit when during my 20s and wouldn’t go as regularly. Now have kids and took the eldest before lockdown.

Thought McInnes leaving was two years overdue as the football was hideous and his signing were no other way to put it than shite.

Really wanted the board to aim high and either go to a known manager from the Championship someone like Monk he’d have been my number 1 target or a world class ex player like Henry or Vieira that would gain interest from people outside the SPFL which would raise the profile of Aberdeen 

On 3/14/2021 at 5:09 AM, BrianFaePerth said:

Welcome.

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever spent time in a Turkish prison?

Yeah, seen many in the Turkish prison. That cunt Maguire was there shouting “do you know how I am”. Was really awkward

On 3/14/2021 at 11:48 AM, Fridge said:

Have you ever vandalised the old firm birthday cakes in the supermarket?

No, but I will now ?

• 1 month later...

New to the forum...currently reside across the pond in Boston.

I have no doubt I am NEW England's biggest (only?) Red supporter...  And have sadly yet to meet another one in person. Passionate followers of any side are few and far between over here I'm afraid. When they are, it's usually Liverpool (ownership group also owns baseball's Boston Red Sox) or...dare I say it...Celtic. (Tons of Irish Americans in these parts, and shares a name with our beloved basketball squad.)

What drew me to the Dons was learning about their legendary sides from the 80's... still amazes me to this day how such a provincial club was able to break the grasps of the old firm...and ultimately have major success in Europe. All while using nothing but homegrown talent! I'm not sure we will ever see such a Cinderella story ever again; certainly not with respect to the 21st century incarnation of the game.

I'm also really into my clobber, and the whole casual/dresser aspect of supporter culture. Like Aberdeen' s successes, I consider the heyday to have been back in 1980s, and enjoy hearing first-hand about the various outfits and items of clothing worn during that era. Of course, many British sides had a casual following during this period, but in the case of Aberdeen I find it particularly interesting, because the sartorial pride and innovation mirrored the team's success on the park (And in Europe!)

To this end, I started a thread titled "ASC sartorial history", which currently has about 100 posts...many of which take the piss on this poor yank...but that was largely anticipated. Anyone who was there or is knowledgeable on the subject is welcome to share about their favorite threads and styles from back in the day- I really do believe it is the most innovative and enduring fashion movement of possibly all time, and certainly the most interesting. I feel Aberdeen has flown a bit under the radar when it comes to receiving their fair share of credit as being one of the earliest and best dressed sides north OR south of the border!!

Anyways, really glad to ha e found the forum. As I explained in an earlier post, I've started to get a bit tired of proudly sporting my Dons kit in public over here...only to be peppered with shouts of "nice Liverpool/United shirt"!!

• Upvote 5
  • 4 weeks later...

Morning all,

First post on here. Started looking in just before McInnes got the dunt.

Been going to Pittodrie for 20+ years. It's only when I type that out I realise how shite it is that we've just the 1 league cup trophy in that time.

Looking forward to a decent Summer rebuild and seeing what a Glass team is all about.

2 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Morning all,

Been going to Pittodrie for 20+ years. It's only when I type that out I realise how shite it is that we've just the 1 league cup trophy in that time.

Looking forward to a decent Summer rebuild and seeing what a Glass team is all about.

Ever licked a bumhole and got really ill as a consequence?

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

I see.

Ever shat yourself as an adult?

No. Don't really have anything else to add here.

34 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Have you ever glassed a woman or vandalised an old firm birthday cake?

No and no, but it's definitely on the list. Saw this asked of another poster and have to admit I've looked for them since. The manager of my local Asda must be a Dons fan as there are none of those cakes there. 

14 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Morning all,

Have you ever witnessed your father burning to death and came online to a football forum to ask medical advice regarding it?

On 5/19/2021 at 8:41 AM, TheRedPrawcess said:

Morning all,

Have you ever snorted a line of cocaine off of another mans erect penis? 

• 3 weeks later...