Abandoned By Fellow Afc Supporters Bus At Hampden Last Saturday

Aberdeen lose after looking like they'll at least manage extra-time.

Bus breaks down in Hampden coach park.

I'm at back of the bus with my 2 pals waiting for fellow supporters' buses to take us home.

Hear our driver on the phone saying another bus has 20 odd spare seats, more than enough to take the 21 of us left on our bus.

The other bus has been hired by a Supporter's Club.

Their driver comes over and now says that their supporters club is now not willing to take us home.

We all wonder what the heck is going on. Their bus pulls away to head to Aberdeen and leaves 21 of us standing at the side of the road.

I find out just after they left that they were offered £100 off the cost of their bus to take us home and they still refused to take us and found out they had a dispute with our bus company the week before about something I will not comment on. Obviously something personal. But they weren't hurting our bus company, they were hurting our 21 stranded fans and Aberdeen Football Club (our bus was one of 6 buses hired by Pittodrie for the semi-final).

I even heard that someone had heard of a Celtic bus taking Aberdeen supporters home after a game when their bus broke down at a game some time ago.

SO THANKS TO THAT SUPPORTERS CLUB. YOU TOPPED OFF A FANTASTIC DAY. I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELVES AND YOU REALLY PAINT AFC AND AFC SUPPORTERS IN A GOOD LIGHT.

THANKS A BUNCH!

I wasn't on the bus as I was down for the weekend but the three buses they had on were all sold out, so aye you are speaking shite.

If I am speaking shite, then why was the bus waiting outside Hampden coach park at the side of the road at least half an hour after the game and their driver had to come over to us to explain what was going on?

Anyone reading this, phone Pittodrie and ask. Or the Supporter's Club in question's bus company.

I am going by what I was told by my fellow fans, so I presume my facts are right. But we were definitely abandoned by an Aberdeen bus of some sort.

If I am speaking shite, then why was your bus waiting outside Hampden coach park at the side of the road at least half an hour after the game and your driver had to come over to us to explain what was going on?

Erm because they were waiting for two guys who were not on the bus and were lost...

Well we were told it was a 70 seater or something like that (rows of 2 seats on one side and rows of 3 seats on the other). Even if there were 10 spare seats, why didn't they take half of us?

thats a watermill bus so IF this is true think u have the wrong club

Erm because they were waiting for two guys who were not on the bus and were lost...

Whether it was a Watermill bus or not, we were told that the bus in question had enough seats for us all. We had to stand at the side of the road for at least 10 minutes while the 2 bus drivers discussed things.

Obviously whichever club it was will not like to admit what they did. Their bus company will know, our bus company will know and AFC will probably know now.

OK, so your bus might have been another bus. But the bus I am speaking about didn't have anything written on the side. I was just going by what I was told. We had to stand at the side of the road for at least 10 minutes while the 2 bus drivers discussed things.

Obviously whichever club it was will not like to admit what they did.

so you have no real facts just hear say but that enough for you drag other fans name into the mud, :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

I heard about this, the reason they said no was because the bus they had was a kids bus so the seats and room inside the bus was smaller than usual so even with the supposed spare 20 seats it was still already tight for them.

So why were they waiting at the side of the road half an hour after the game, waiting for our supporters?

I heard about this, the reason they said no was because the bus they had was a kids bus so the seats and room inside the bus was smaller than usual so even with the supposed spare 20 seats it was still already tight for them.

Thats exactly what happened. No idea £100 was offered to the organisers but the bus was horseshit it was like sitting at tannadice ie you had to sit side on as there was a severe lack of room.

Aberdeen lose after looking like they'll at least manage extra-time.

Bus breaks down in Hampden coach park.

I'm at back of the bus with my 2 pals waiting for fellow supporters' buses to take us home.

Hear our driver on the phone saying another bus has 20 odd spare seats, more than enough to take the 21 of us left on our bus.

The other bus has been hired by a Supporter's Club.

Their driver comes over and now says that their supporters club is now not willing to take us home.

We all wonder what the heck is going on. Their bus pulls away to head to Aberdeen and leaves 21 of us standing at the side of the road.

I find out just after they left that they were offered

So how long did it take you to get hame, a week?

Why you just bitching about this now??

Sorry I'm not on here every day like some people.

All I'm saying is why was their bus waiting at the side of the road half an hour after the game waiting for us? Not our fault that their bus was crammed even with 20 odd spare seats, even if that is true.

All I'm saying is why was their bus waiting at the side of the road half an hour after the game waiting for us? Not our fault that their bus was crammed even with 20 odd spare seats, even if that is true.

I just told you it was. Imagine how it would have been with an additional 20 onboard.

And it's not their fault your bus broke down. It's the bus companies for both.

Guy running the other bus to my knowledge has been banned from using those buses again, which is ridiculous.