Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Who Does Mcinnes Answer To?

Every club and scout in Europe uses Wyscout ffs. It's a brilliant resource.

Of course it shouldn't be the only resource but there's a tremendous amount of initial groundwork (particularly ruling out potential targets) that can be done by looking at players on it.

The only problem being the first sentence of your post, I'd think.

Every club and scout in Europe uses Wyscout ffs. It's a brilliant resource.

Of course it shouldn't be the only resource but there's a tremendous amount of initial groundwork (particularly ruling out potential targets) that can be done by looking at players on it.

it’s lazy and it wouldn’t appear that we are over reliant on it, also means we are fishing in the same pool as many other teams when surely it wouldn’t be too difficult to try something different along with using that as well. The thing that worries me the most is that recruit is covered by 3 people, it’s far too much work and by the sound of things the club are struggling with it.

Cormack was just in the paper saying how impressed he was with the latest scouting developments.

Canna see him being bowled over by an app and a photo of Russ

From what I've seen and heard of Cormack he looks to be cut from the same cloth as Milne...a neep who got lucky
  • Downvote 4

From what I've seen and heard of Cormack he looks to be cut from the same cloth as Milne...a neep who got lucky

Absolute shit comment. A complete stranger to success, you know zilch about what it takes to make a go of it. We are lucky to have someone like Cormack showing such an interest in AFC.

• Upvote 6

Absolute shit comment. A complete stranger to success, you know zilch about what it takes to make a go of it. We are lucky to have someone like Cormack showing such an interest in AFC.

Hmmmm go back a couple of decades & im sure there were plenty saying that very same regarding Milne

Cormack does seem more of a fan at least though.

I'm not sure what you mean? That every club has access to videos of every match and every player in Europe.

Not sure how we prevent this...

We don't but it makes it less useful in a sense. We're not going to discover anything every other club already knows.

If we want to uncover gems we need to be working beyond that sort of thing, though I'm sure it's useful enough if it's just a complementary tool.

Well, even from reading that blog you can see the guys agenda for all to see. Milne bad. McInnes bad. Cormack good.

You can drive a bus through some of the nonsense in that blog.

McGinns legs were clearly going before he left? First time I've ever heard that mentioned. McGinns stats from that season don't seem too different from what came before or after. He's avery good player who is inconsistent.

A rigid wage structure is bad? Ok, let's sign a marquee player on a daft wage. There is no guarantee that marquee player is going to deliver and suddenly every member of our team has a higher expectation of what he is worth.

Gives credit to Fraser, Cormack and Wicks for the club becoming debt free and remaining there (i.e not Milne). As far as I can see, Cormack joined the board in 2017. Willie and Elaine Donald cleared the debt in 2014.

McInnes track record with signings is poor, apparently. If we are to believe this guys twitter he's not a great tactician either. Why do we (until this year) consistently finish ahead of every team bar Celtic? It can't be the budget, we struggled before. We can't say it was the squad he inherited, we struggled before.

EDIT: Link to his twitter account if you are interest https://twitter.com/stonefish100

Wondered why I was getting heaps on traffic from here.

Where’s the anti-Milne agenda like? Mentioned him once and it was to say it’s obvious that Cormack stepping in.

I’ve no anti McInnes agenda either, all I said was that the off field strategy of trying to find more innovative ways to beat the Old Firm* isn’t reflected on the pitch.

McInnes recruitment in past few seasons is poor and Cormack was jizzin his punts about Wyscout.