Aberdeen V Celtic

Still Europe to play for but if I am being honest I cant wait to see the end of this season.

Its looking like McInness will have to bring in 5 or 6 first team players and I am seeing this as positive as the majority of the first team lack pace and quality. I just hope he attracts a better quality of player and doesn't prioritise mentality over real talent as he has in previous seasons. Both Considine and Ball staying is not filling me with confidence things will be any better next season though. McInness needs to be brave with his player choice and tactics and this team requires major changes. Fans wont put up with finishing 3rd or 4th, brutal football and being dominated by the ugly sisters without us having a go. Losing is one thing but not challenging in another.

Milne wont sack him and I believe he still has the backing of the majority of Dons fans so he should have the confidence to try and play football. We don't expect to beat Celtic or even Sevco on a regular basis next season but we do expect to see good football and be entertained. 

Just start Halford at RB... Put Ball in DM with Ferguson... bin Gleeson... Take your pick of binning Stewart or May... Get Deano starting... And if any c*nt in the reserves can cross a ball and play on the wing give them a start too...

Knowing McWitless we'll have Lowe on LW Considine at LB, May, Wilson, Stewart and Cosgrove all up front doing fuck all and not having a fucking clue what they're doing...

A shit show in the making...

Being captain has absolutely no meaning whatsoever - it's like making the div kid at school milk monitor.

Being captain has a whole lot of meaning for the player because it means extra money.

They are the media go to man & as a result they get extra cash in the hipper.

Joe Lewis loves a pre/post match interview. Has the right attitude & drive etc.

Easily our best candidate for extra money & captaincy. Most deserving player in the current squad by a mile.

Offer him the keys to the city to get him signed up on long deal. Solve our long time GK shitfest we have had to endure for decades