Aberdeen 3 - 0 St Johnstone

He'll play Kari against anyone. I think McKenna could be fine, although I think on Sunday he was very much told to do the 'bread and butter.' Can't remember him stepping out to do much finding a teammate, but he defended really really well. McKenna could be the one who attacks the ball and puts a solid foot in, and Kari is the one who steps out and finds the midfield. Makings of a good partnership IMO, what one isnt as good at, the other is. The ugly side of the game (Mckenna) and then the classier side of defending (Arnason.)

Yeah well see.

My concern isn't so much what those guys can do together but if they'll get the chance.

He is atm but he gave him a new contract so he's gonna keep giving him chances to improve.

If saints go two up top with McLean and o'halloran then the latter will look to peel wide and target considines side especially if we don't have any pace in the LCB position either. I just hope McInnes has a better solution to deal with this than sticking an out of form Reynolds in.

Reynolds is a horror show and will not be improving any time soon. In fact, he should not even be considered "decent" back up - because he is not. He needs to get that horrid thatch of his shaved clean off pronto, too.

I'd rather we show some faith in a youth team loon as a back-up now. McKenna is clearly ready and better than him.

He is atm but he gave him a new contract so he's gonna keep giving him chances to improve.

If saints go two up top with McLean and o'halloran then the latter will look to peel wide and target considines side especially if we don't have any pace in the LCB position either. I just hope McInnes has a better solution to deal with this than sticking an out of form Reynolds in.

You are thinking (&relaying these thoughts) way too much if you have come to the conclusion that Reynolds is the solution to stopping McLean & O Halloran.

Ffs. Wtf lol imo

His "solution" to date has been to include GMS to pretend to be Hayes playing both LB and LW.
Guest the shepherd

Start with the same 11 as against Motherwell on Sunday bar Greg Tansey, either Greg Stewart or Scott Wright for him, and we will win. St Johnstone are a strange strange team. One minute decent, the next Junior league material.

:offtopic:

Dave Cormack broke his silence on the secret talks to bring Ginola to Pittodrie in 2001.

Cormack said: “We were in talks with Doug Ellis at Aston Villa to bring Ginola to Aberdeen for the rest of the season.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1634601/dave-cormack-breaks-silence-secret-talks-david-ginola-2001-aberdeen/

That was worth waiting 16 years to hear

:coffee:

Got a shite record v them at home recently. Lost 3, drawn 2 I think it is.

Same team as last week except Stewart in for Tansey.

Need to keep it tight. 2-1 win.

Always a tough game, but the Dons to shade it 1-0 with May getting the goal. I also think the Hibees will get something from Parkhead today with Brown and Armstrong missing from Celtics midfield. If everything falls out right it could be a good day for us.

:offtopic:

Dave Cormack broke his silence on the secret talks to bring Ginola to Pittodrie in 2001.

Cormack said: We were in talks with Doug Ellis at Aston Villa to bring Ginola to Aberdeen for the rest of the season.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1634601/dave-cormack-breaks-silence-secret-talks-david-ginola-2001-aberdeen/

That was worth waiting 16 years to hear

:coffee:

Is he still available ? Sign the cunf .