St Johnstone 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Depends how you define fairy?

If it's not very good at football, then yes he's a fairy.

If it's getting stuck in when needed, then he's not bad.

Id define fairy as being a pussy when the chips are down.

Not brave with his passing either. Happy to pass the ball to the marked winger infront of him, instantly putting them under pressure. Thats probably due to him not being confident in his ability to find another pass but its still him being a fairy.

GMS deemed a fairy because he doesnt fly into tackles.

Fa' said that apart fae you?

I gave him a high fairy factor due to him being super lightweight and having the appearance of a fairy.

Additional points for being so unable to handle his drink that he ends up in a river.

90 is probably a bit high tho' in hindsight.

My bad.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Tough game this one. Perception of saints at the moment is that they are shite, however they have some good players and will be right up for it, wanting to build upon their win at the weekend. Line up will be

Lewis

Logan McKenna Arnason Considine

McLean Shinnie

Stewart Christie GMS

May

Im predicting 1-1. I have a real lack of confidence in this team to go out and produce a result, Im not sure we have actually played well at all this season. Far too reliant upon Christie going forward, much more needed from the likes of stewart and GMS to get decent service in to May/Rooney. We have a tough run of games coming up including Hibs and septic at the tattie dome so 3 points here would be very welcome, hope my prediction is proved wrong!

COYR

• Upvote 2

if hes soft, what does that make our midfield - Shinnie included who had at least 3 individual opportunities to cement him and took none of them

all the while, in the main, bossing our midfield in both games

We made the mistake of chasing after Jack while he just passed around us. Most effective way to play against him would just let him have it because he isnt capable of opening a team up. Whenever teams sat in against us at Pittodrie they just let Jack have the ball and marked our main threats and it worked very well.

• Upvote 2

Lewis

Logan Arnason McKenna Shinnie

O'Connor (because there is literally no-one else)

McLean Christie

GMS Wright

May

Would like to see GMS get a game on the right. I don't think trying to beat his man getting to the byline and getting a cross in is his game. I think he's more like McGinn and him cutting inside to link up with Christie and May could be interesting.

Just a few weeks to he January window I think we really need performances now rather then just scraping wins.

Last thing we need is the board/McInnes being able to avoid brining in new players in January because we scraped a few wins in December.

The team is poorly balanced and underachieving,1 or 2 key areas need strengthened and hopefully that will bring out the best in the other players we have.

Just a few weeks to he January window I think we really need performances now rather then just scraping wins.

Last thing we need is the board/McInnes being able to avoid brining in new players in January because we scraped a few wins in December.

The team is poorly balanced and underachieving,1 or 2 key areas need strengthened and hopefully that will bring out the best in the other players we have.

Aye nae point winning ata haha