Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hibernian

You said "city wouldn't have signed him for a laugy"

I told you 2 players they clearly did

So admit you were havering and we move on

Ok, I was havering. Let's move on...

Guest milne_afc

Crimbo day out with the lads on Saturday gives me a fine excuse to miss this one. Usual hotspots if any of the elite fancy coming along.

Any of the gaylords can DM for numbers to make arrangements for square goes mano a mano.

BTTS on the coupon.

That said in a cool, hip 80s afro American way?

No, hardly. More a resigned North East Scottish type of way. Complete with the hint of a sigh.

Although things change. Sick is considered positive these days, by the yoof.

Ach i was more of the thought mcginn would be aimlessly running about trying to help his ragged defence, as G-Stew slides passes about the place like Pele. The wee cunt will be a ham faced sub after 60 mins, owing to exhaustion and embarrassment.

By that time the fairy gauge will be at max, the crowd chanting 'ole' with each pisstaking pass.

Your optimism and positivity is a joy to behold. The cynic and realist in me does not allow me to join you there unfortunately.

Plus, I find identifying and acknowledging worst case scenarios as quite useful and cathartic should they ever come to pass.

Hibs are decent but very beatable, not very good at the back and keeper is a bomb scare. Shut down McGinn and they struggle. The guy Barker is a threat and so is Boyle but they aren't the best going back the way. Murray is horrendous didn't rate him when I saw him play for United and although he scored a few early season he is a poor mans Adam Rooney. I think we will win this one 3-1

If you left it at cynic, it would have been a compliment

By adding realist it's you saying he is wrong

Intentional?

Don't take this the wrong way but fuck off MT.

Take it in the way it was intended.

Which was... fuck off.

Mate if you want to excrete posts at a rate of knots then prepare to be challenged

You're talking utter huey and contradicting yourself all over the shop

Less is more

But YOU are contradicting yourself right here? You post TWICE as much as my average of less than 4 a day?

Maths not your strong pot obviously so what is?

Seriously, you're wearing my patience. You are not worth engaging with when you're like this and I've got serious doubts that you do not suffer from narcissism.

Imitation, SURE fire flattery

Let's close this before the mods shut us down. For wasting everybody else's space.

Copy and paste the posts where I massively contradicted myself. I will say sorry. We will all see how right you are and then the matter will be closed.

If you can't do that, then realise that you are motivated to twist records for aims that can only be derived from lacking full mental health.

You said because barker was at man city he was brilliant

I said the words "Javan...vidal...columbian...loan...keeper"

Then won the argument

Now, let's move on again

Your imagination does not constitute the record. Repeat, copy and paste the posts and make sure not to take them out of context (which is what a sick narcissist would attempt).

Massive egg on coupon potential here.

McGinn is better than anything we have at AFC but how can you say the rest are poor?

Do you not rate Barker? You think Citeh signed him for a laugh?

What about Doyle and Murray? Dont you see the damage they can do?

Stokes hasnt been great these last two games but hes still a big danger.

Its their pace and appetite for the game thats impressive. If they were poor as you say, they wouldnt be on the same 4 losses from 18 as AFC and Sevco. They also stood up to the old firm where we capitulated.

In what way are Hibs poor?

Fuck knows how we beat Hibs last time if they are that good.

"Do you not rate Barker? You think Citeh signed him for a laugh?"

Case closed

You said because barker was at man city he was brilliant

You can’t get closure if you can’t even agree with yourself about what I said.

Was wondering if it's worth going on Saturday reading some of the posts on here we've no chance !

Can you quote the posts where somebody said we had “no chance”?

Cos I’ve never seen them?

Do you not want to talk football?

The record states my position on the matter: -

They're well beatable but this is a danger match, a real test of character and we will have to produce a performance miles better than our season-average to get 3 points.

Do you agree? Who were you referring to? Which posts?

I think you’re hurting because I called you out for your overt racism?

And for being a follower, not a leader. Much like you did here actually. Following another beaut into another dead end.

Your racism comes from ignorance. In my opinion. I could be wrong but I’ve never met a racist who is a successfully functioning person. I’ve never met Mr Trump of course.

But the chances of a racist and a follower like you being happy, no fucking chance.

His touch is horrendous, not great in the air and he is an ugly bastard also

He is an ugly man for sure. Not sure that this is relevant though and Im sure his mother and boyfriend wouldnt agree.

I dont know enough about the cunt to know how good or bad he is. Im not a Hibs supporter. I dont watch them unless theyre playing AFC although I did enjoy seeing them have a go at the cunts in their last two games. He was effective in the first half last night including setting up the goal on a plate. I love any cunt who gets any type of result against Sevco.

Note to mutants and pedants and Millertime; the result was creating the goal, not the zero pwah. Thats French for points.

Rocket is a welcome return to proceedings.

The moment when everyone gets along, the story becomes dull and not worth being invested in.

I'm glad we all hate each other, makes for some cracking reading.

But the jewel in the crown; aul Dad, with his sunny disposition; is almost always at hand to cut short any meandering slagathons before it all becomes a bit draggy.

So go on Dad, the court is yours.

Rocket is a welcome return to proceedings.

Ach I agree with most of your points but this bit makes me sick.

Please direct your positivity to someone who gives a fuck about the appreciation-barometer.

I think Millertime needs some L n T right now. The poor cunt hasn’t changed in ten year!

First game in years, I'm so excited.

So....In

Flying up from Bristol with son no. 2

Picking up the minibus at the airport

Picking up dad and very old friend in Glasgow

Driving up to Carnoustie to pick up my brother and neice

Up to todders, dropping off those who can't walk far and parking the minibus

Doing the walk from the beach to the ground, buying a programme and taking my seat in the South Stand, just like old times.

Fucking brilliant! THIS IS THE LIFE! I love being a Dons fan. :swear:

Finally, only three of us support the famous but all six of us will be cheering on the team. See you there guys!

COYR

• Upvote 5