Hall Of Fame (Scotland)

Bluto drinking with Gazza is not something I would think of as cool.

I can't speak for Bluto as a drunk although, I'm led to believe he's an early finisher...

But anyone who had the grave misfortune to be in the vicinity of the geordie wife beater in a bar in the 90s, would not describe it as a cool experience.

Well, unless you were a dyed in the wool hun that is.

Fergie called it a nonsense. Dave Mackay being his own first name if asked. But as it was he was ignored for Old Firm no marks and ended up in the English one before our own. And even then, like his international caps, was a struggle. Just one more reason I could not give a single fuck for Scotland. Oh. And Robbo. Top league scorer in 89-90. Only international team in Italia 90 to leave their top scorer at home.

Hall of fame? Scotland? Up yir arse.

Fergie called it a nonsense. Dave Mackay being his own first name if asked. But as it was he was ignored for Old Firm no marks and ended up in the English one before our own. And even then, like his international caps, was a struggle. Just one more reason I could not give a single fuck for Scotland. Oh. And Robbo. Top league scorer in 89-90. Only international team in Italia 90 to leave their top scorer at home.

Hall of fame? Scotland? Up yir arse.

Robbo was a poor mans Darren Mackie.

Darren Mackie had his moments, Dnipro etc but fuck me did he not average 5 goals a season over a 12 year career or something?

By sheer law of averages if you stuck even Maynard up front for that length of time there are going to be tap ins, deflections off your face from corners etc

I’ll give him credit for being a trier but fucking hell