Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

But Dembele probably offers more in the big games whereas Griffiths can be anonymous, particularly in Europe.

What like sublime top corner free kicks against England x TWO.

Griffiths is a much better player than Dembele. Only difference is tha Dembele is French & black & more physical.

That translates to higher value in the Guffy market.

Motherwell sign A T Sinclair after being released by Wigan.

Seem to remember he was a fairly decent attacking Left back, have we possibly missed out on a decent & cheap replacement for Considine at LB, which would also have allowed us to possibly offload Reynolds (maybe on loan) & have Considine/Shinnie as cover at CH/LB

Guess time will tell if he still has a bit about him but would be very surprised if he's dropped to below Considine levels of left backery.

If McInnes doesn't bring in another LB (or doesn't plan to drop Shinnie in) & continues with Considine as our main man there, then that is going to turn out to be the one position on the field he simply hasn't addressed in his whole time here.

Not saying he's been overly successful in all other positions but at least he's made some efforts in them.

DNA money not stretch to that lads wages?

Pretty sure Dundee Utd could probably afford him, maybe even Partick Thistle (again).

Didn't play a single league game for Wigan.

Punted down to league 1 Doncaster, relegated to league 2. Seriously injured. Released. Missed almost a full season.

Rejected by league one Plymouth after one season.

I'm sure he will do a grand job for Motherwell.

Funny as fuck reading the opinions of folk saying we should have offered this boy some sort of deal.

• Upvote 4

Skinny signing for the JTs from Genoa.

Fuckin get in.

Nails Celtic. Hates Hibs. Half Serbian looney tunes cult hero. Even I'm happy now. ?

And if this Austrian is a right dirty cunt at the back, and 6ft4 Vanecek signs as CF, and Levein finds the ball winner we need in midfield, we're on our way to a traditional Hearts team. ?

See yous up there Christmas week softies. ?

Fuckin get in.

Nails Celtic. Hates Hibs. Half Serbian looney tunes cult hero. Even I'm happy now. ?

And if this Austrian is a right dirty cunt at the back, and 6ft4 Vanecek signs as CF, and Levein finds the ball winner we need in midfield, we're on our way to a traditional Hearts team. ?

See yous up there Christmas week softies. ?

Fancy updating the drinking and/or drugs thread with what you've been on tonight?

Pretty sure Dundee Utd could probably afford him, maybe even Partick Thistle (again).

Didn't play a single league game for Wigan.

Punted down to league 1 Doncaster, relegated to league 2. Seriously injured. Released. Missed almost a full season.

Rejected by league one Plymouth after one season.

I'm sure he will do a grand job for Motherwell.

Funny as fuck reading the opinions of folk saying we should have offered this boy some sort of deal.

No ott opinions on him that I have seen. You just exaggerating again?

Just worries that we do not appear (again) to be in the market for ANY left backs & McInnes seems happy to continue with a poor square peg in the position yet again.

• Downvote 1

We should have bought him. He is (maybe was) terrific.

Was he not with us as a kid but got released and he and his father hated the way he was treated and vowed never to play for us in future.

Could be thinking of someone else like.

Anyway, we have enough double barrel surnames in our team

• Site Sponsor

Fuckin get in.

Nails Celtic. Hates Hibs. Half Serbian looney tunes cult hero. Even I'm happy now.

And if this Austrian is a right dirty cunt at the back, and 6ft4 Vanecek signs as CF, and Levein finds the ball winner we need in midfield, we're on our way to a traditional Hearts team.

See yous up there Christmas week softies.

Aye, traditional Hearts team right enough.

Team of cloggers ;-)

• Upvote 2

Fuckin get in.

Nails Celtic. Hates Hibs. Half Serbian looney tunes cult hero. Even I'm happy now.

And if this Austrian is a right dirty cunt at the back, and 6ft4 Vanecek signs as CF, and Levein finds the ball winner we need in midfield, we're on our way to a traditional Hearts team.

It's ball players that you need, not more carthorses.

As for traditional Hearts team, scraping top 6 it'll be then.

Fuckin get in.

Wouldn't get too excited just yet............ doesn't seem that its 100% certain he will sign for you. Just read this on the Record website.

"Yesterday, David Milinkovic’s move to Hearts appeared pretty much a done deal.

The capital club and Genoa had agreed a fee of around £100,000. Party time Jambos, right?

Not so, say TuttoMercato. They report the French-born forward is mulling over options in England, with Reading and Ipswich eyeing the player."