Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Excellent purchase lad :thumbup1:

Looking at buying this the next time i'm in town as never seen an episode before and always heard it was fucking awesome:

sopranos-complete-series.jpg

:)

the sopranos is a must OJ. it up there with Band of Brothers for me.

currently watching it again and up to the 6th series. Pauly Gaultieri is the best character, some of his quotes are funny as fuck, especially when he's in the woods.

Retirement just around the corner.

This:

The Aldgate Coffee Armchair

In red , naturally.

The Aldgate Coffee Armchair provides the perfect place to relax in warmth and comfort after a long day. The birch frame and high quality fabric upholstery add to the premium aesthetic that the design suggests. It's simple, yet modern design allows the Aldgate Armchair to merge effortlessly with most decor tastes.

Armchair travelling( it's carbon-friendly maaan ) ; eat and drink in it , sleep perchance to dream in it , read , listening to music and watch tv in it , surf the net in it and probably , should I get so lucky , make love in it.

Cannae wait. :)

Haha, what did you do?

Not to much wrong really. Got asked to leave the bar for being guttered which I did. Got out the door and two cops told me to get home because no other bar would let me in. I walked about 100 yards and stopped to ask this two girls for a light. I turned round and the two cops are right there. Thought we told you to go straight home!

Cmon to fuck I said I'm only asking for a light. Cuffed and thrown in the van for "constantly swearing at officers and ceasing to desist".

Cunts!

Not to much wrong really. Got asked to leave the bar for being guttered which I did. Got out the door and two cops told me to get home because no other bar would let me in. I walked about 100 yards and stopped to ask this two girls for a light. I turned round and the two cops are right there. Thought we told you to go straight home!

Cmon to fuck I said I'm only asking for a light. Cuffed and thrown in the van for "constantly swearing at officers and ceasing to desist".

Cunts!

They don't need half a chance and makes them think they are actually doing something whilst the real criminals are getting away with it.

Small minded and cringeworthy picking on innocent drunks. :tommy:

Cunts!

You're right about that. Bored on a Thursday night I'll bet. It's them that cos trouble a lot of the time.

I've never really looked much into Farah stuff, want that jacket though so I can see this being a purchase of mine soon.

I'd rather have that than some of the beut jackets you come away with at times, or your crazy trainers you wore a mutual friends birthday meal.

Meh, different strokes for different folks, 'Berto, the trainers are smart as fuck, would be better with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans on.