Do you expect a win tonight

i cant see us getting a victory tonight , although i can see so called fans calling for the manager to be removed just after the game ,only because most have not gone thru the process of thinking ,Celtic have a far superior playing budget and are a superior club in every way ,just look at the subs bench so why will you be sad when they win when in your heart its expected. Aberdeen will only ever be runneres up because of the wage structure etc so forget the result and lets move to sat against a team more at our level . 

• Haha 2

Guest findlay_1903
4 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

i cant see us getting a victory tonight , although i can see so called fans calling for the manager to be removed just after the game ,only because most have not gone thru the process of thinking ,Celtic have a far superior playing budget and are a superior club in every way ,just look at the subs bench so why will you be sad when they win when in your heart its expected. Aberdeen will only ever be runneres up because of the wage structure etc so forget the result and lets move to sat against a team more at our level . 

Dare to dream big fan! Aberdeen will win. 

14 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

Hi Dave.  You've been quiet lately min

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

There will be a win 

If the 11 players in green and white are all sent off. If they keep getting beat against teams like Livingston how do expect them to defeat Celtic. There needs to be a mega clear out at pittodrie starting with Colgate teeth and crushed glass, followed by those who really don’t want to give or play 100 percent for the red jersey.    

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, shooftahmooftah said:

If the 11 players in green and white are all sent off. If they keep getting beat against teams like Livingston how do expect them to defeat Celtic. There needs to be a mega clear out at pittodrie starting with Colgate teeth and crushed glass, followed by those who really don’t want to give or play 100 percent for the red jersey.    

Point of order

Once a team has 5 players sent off the match is abandoned and the game forfeited

3 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

3 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

could 

Maybe a draw 

@Bebo Can we get this Tim cunt to fuck? 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

Who's that then - Raith Rovers ?

Edinburch City?

Have you noted the last 3 results! St Mirren, County and Livi. This is why most want Glass out! Tactically clueless 

A team more at our level.   Have you been in lah lah land all season. Take a look at the league position and past results more defeats than wins against teams supposed to be below our level.