How many pillows do you use?

YorkDon

Given that we’ve had a topic on shite thought I’d post this.

How many pillows do you sleep on?

I used to have one, a memory foam and slept on my front, but always had shoulder and upper back problems.

I changed to one of these 

75-BD7893-58-A3-4624-B614-DCD411-FA7-CB8

and haven’t looked back.No back pain and sleep really well.Highly recommend it for anyone that struggles with normal pillows.

10 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I used to have one, a memory foam and slept on my front, but always had shoulder and upper back problems.

and haven’t looked back.No back pain and sleep really well.Highly recommend it for anyone that struggles with normal pillows.

A pregnancy pillow...come away min.

Missus had one during both pregnancies. Couldnt wait to dump it at the skip as soon as the sprogs were born. 

40 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Young bird must be creaming her knickers when she comes out the bathroom to see an old mannie cuddling a pregnancy pillow in her bed.  

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Young bird must be creaming her knickers when she comes out the bathroom to see an old mannie cuddling a pregnancy pillow in her bed.  

? Tbh it gives me a fucking rest.She’d have it near constantly if I could manage it all the time.Curse of having a bird in her 20’s ?

50 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

A pregnancy pillow...come away min.

Missus had one during both pregnancies. Couldnt wait to dump it at the skip as soon as the sprogs were born. 

I’ve honestly never slept better min.

33 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Dunlopillo. Cost me a few bob but it's worth it.

I fully expected the POTY to weigh in here telling us all to get a grip. However, I'm guessing you're a man that puts a lot of value in a good night's kip, Moobs. 

edit: removed a rogue word in first sentence. Made no sense. 

2 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

I fully understand expected the POTY to weigh in here telling us all to get a grip. However, I'm guessing you're a man that puts a lot of value in a good night's kip, Moobs. 

Needs his rest after lugging all that fat around 

1 hour ago, The Buzzard said:

I fully expected the POTY to weigh in here telling us all to get a grip. However, I'm guessing you're a man that puts a lot of value in a good night's kip, Moobs. 

edit: removed a rogue word in first sentence. Made no sense. 

Aye. Never scrimp on mattresses or pillows or bed shit in general. Did shifts for 15 year so appreciate my kip.

Had a memory foam mattress for a very short period of time. 

It would mould around your body and was mad comfy. 

The downside was that there was no airflow between you and the mattress, so you would wake up in the middle of the night roasting hot and soaked in sweat. 

Went straight into the skip... fucking useless. 

Anyway... one thin pillow. 

4 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Makes you look like a shirt lifter though. 

What does a shirt lifter look like?

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Any of yous use pillows or thon neck things on flights? 

I can get my heed anywhere, no need for that. 

home = 2 pillows or a bosom 

Love Cornershop, for their one hit.

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Just what I find comfy, Hanz. 

I normally end up with no pillows and flat on my stomach. I enjoy cuddling something, but people are too hot. Takes me ages to get to sleep in the summer, so normally have my hairy arse hingin oot ih bed ana. 

2 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

If you were to sleep on one side of it, then it has the potential to look like your presenting the anus for action.

I sleep in the middle of it tho, thus protecting sensitive areas.

Surely therefore providing a barrier between yourself and the good (young) lady. Sounds bent.