Baldness

HairyPie

I don't have the luscious locks I once had and may be fighting a losing battle. hate the thought of shaving it off though. Ive looked into those transplantthings but Ive never saw one I thought looked authentic.., the likes of your Boyds Rooneys McFaddens etc Their hair looks awful and everyone of those cunts looked better bald.

A few years back a boy at work went on holiday to turkey. When he left, he had brown hair which covered just over half his head. When he returned, he not only had brown hair covering just over half his head, but jet black hair that covered two thirds of the rest. It looked like jet black wire brush bristles as well. Spent a couple of grand getting it done apparently.

Walked in as casual as you like, like nothing had changed. The silence that fell over the room as he stoated in, followed by the hysterical laughter from some will stay with me forever.

A few years back a boy at work went on holiday to turkey. When he left, he had brown hair which covered just over half his head. When he returned, he not only had brown hair covering just over half his head, but jet black hair that covered two thirds of the rest. It looked like jet black wire brush bristles as well. Spent a couple of grand getting it done apparently.

Walked in as casual as you like, like nothing had changed. The silence that fell over the room as he stoated in, followed by the hysterical laughter from some will stay with me forever.

Why would anyone risk going to Turkey for any type of surgery? Those cunts dinna even have lavi's capable of flushing away bog roll.

• Upvote 1

Had a similar situation when a boy rocked up with jet black eyebrows from nowhere at a meeting. Clearly painted on with boot polish or something but he was an older boy so you couldn’t wind him up.

You could tell everyone didn’t have a clue what to do and was struggling nae to piss themselves.

Could have been a classic end of meeting wrap up. Any questions? Hand up - “Fit the fuck is going on with Davie’s eyebrows?”

• Upvote 1

Why would anyone risk going to Turkey for any type of surgery? Those cunts dinna even have lavi's capable of flushing away bog roll.

Fuck knows what he was thinking, other than 'this is cheaper than back home...'

He transferred a couple of months later. I'd loved to have seen how is look went down on his arrival, as it didn't really improve