Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Agreed.

Although if we are also interested in any good young Scottish players from Scottish clubs they should agree to sell to us for a fraction of the price :-)

Considering Matt Richie is being touted at £15M, Scottish teams bar Celtic seem to get offered a few pennies, a gobstopper and a piece of string for their players.

Considering Matt Richie is being touted at £15M, Scottish teams bar Celtic seem to get offered a few pennies, a gobstopper and a piece of string for their players.

I know that's why I said I agreed.

Sevco as well as Celtic though. All this talk that Cardiff will offer 3 million to trigger release clause for Windass and Palace linked with 3 million offer for Tavanier. If they were playing for anyone else in Scotland those figures would be 300k-400k.

I know that's why I said I agreed.

Sevco as well as Celtic though. All this talk that Cardiff will offer 3 million to trigger release clause for Windass and Palace linked with 3 million offer for Tavanier. If they were playing for anyone else in Scotland those figures would be 300k-400k.

Yep so frustrating that the old firm can sell mediocre to shite level players for decent money. The other SPFL clubs really need to man up and start demanding a lot more for their payers when either the OF or clubs from south come in for them.

Hope Tierney goes South and fails miserably. Fucking sick of seeing his shite face on the BBC page every fucking day.

i know what you are saying however if he fails, the victims will resign him for a fraction of what they sold him for and he'll be back to running rings round Hamilton and other pish like that.

He'll be back on BBC Sport Scotland every day again.

I'd say Naismith is a very good signing for Hearts

You'd be right saying that. He wasn't match fit last season when he joined. Still only 31 and was an £8.5m centre forward only a few years ago.

With a proper pre season and a bit more pace around him and midfield runners, he'll do well.

Plus he flattened Brown's balls.

Still think we'll lose Souttar and Lafferty.

Our new Ozzie left back Garrucio has been stealing the show in training supposedly. And have you seen his bird? FFS. Cannae wait to see her in Lidl on Dalry Road.