Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Ford Maverick

PondHopper

I think you'll find Hurley posts way more pics of herself in a greater state of undress than Vorders does.

They're both attention whores, and that's terrific.

Vorders is undoubtedly the dirtier of the pair, and that's why she'll always be better than Liz.

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That Liz Hurley. Now that is a sexy woman. Vorders is like the arsehole at school trying to catch the ball on the back of his neck and wanting a crowd to watch him succeed. Hurley is standing on a bit of waste ground on her own doing 10,000 keepie ups not giving a shit if anyone notices. 

Did you ever manage to catch the ball on your neck?

1 hour ago, Oregon Red said:

Yeah which is why I wait. Also a bit skeptical of the miles per charge they are giving out. Ye old Suburban will have to do until then

I tooled around in the Maverick and tbh look forward to driving it more than a full size. Looking at some AT tires and maybe a factory tune when it comes out.

The lighting is going to sell well for years too. The bronco is very impractical but cool. Saw chevy got so embarrassed about their blazer crossover that they recently came out with "the beast" concept. If a more tame street version comes around I'd like to drive it.