Aberdeen Vs Dundee

Its a Friday night so pints will be had straight from work and after the game but its only cause I have my season ticket I'll go.

Echt v Westdyke was far more entertaining on Saturday.

Asked about ten people if they wanted my ST on Saturday (free of charge of course) and no-one would take it,

Aye, same here, I miss alot of games cos of being away but no-one's interested even for free.... Makes a mockery of any reduced price offers.. Be as well opening the gates at kickoff, still wouldn't get many more in..

The pivotal moment where we went from dominating games and not winning to playing pish and not winning was when Hughes and Rae came back.

:nutter: Hughes and Rae played in most of those games we dominated and couldn't win and those we dominated and did win too. They are however both playing very poorly at the moment.

I'm confident we'll win this one, perhaps that's more down to the fact that Dundee look so bad rather than us actually playing well.

In saying that, I don't think that it is impossible for us to pick up our form. Brown's stubborness is the only thing standing in the way of that. Drop Hughes and Rae and give McGinn a partner up front. Surely that's the answer?

• Upvote 1

A draw would be on par with a defeat against this Dundee side.

Nothing but a convincing victory will be acceptable.

Aye, defeats at Motherwell, Caley and St Johnstone fair fucked our goal difference. Could really do with giving this mob a good 4 or 5 nil drubbing. Preferably drop Hughes AND Rae. Staring both would be indefensible.

I'd be happy just to pick up 3 points. Obviously winning by a few would be preferably, but the priority right now is points on the board.

I'm sticking with my 3-0 prediction! We've been pretty tight at the back lately so don't think we'll concede and hopefully the players will be up for this one and Brown knows he's in last chance saloon (whatever the fuck that actually means) and he'll be going for a win. Hopefully. :crossfingers:

I'd be happy just to pick up 3 points. Obviously winning by a few would be preferably, but the priority right now is points on the board.

I'm sticking with my 3-0 prediction! We've been pretty tight at the back lately so don't think we'll concede and hopefully the players will be up for this one and Brown knows he's in last chance saloon (whatever the fuck that actually means) and he'll be going for a win. Hopefully. :crossfingers:

Even if we lose, I don't expect Brown to get the sack - that would cost money.

Oh I know, there's no way prices will drop to the levels that I mentioned.

The German model is one we should copy......albeit the standard of football is obviously higher, and they can subsidise prices due to the large TV revenues generated.

The SPL clubs can't.

Our football is the highest attended in Europe per head of population....and is woefully undersold by the SPL.

As an aside, why were we suggesting a new 22,000 stadium?

No more than 18,000 is needed.

What about Elton John Concerts and the rugby?