Scotland V Wales - Friday 8Pm

The media are saying that youth is not the way to go but it worked for Belgium. Take a hit for a campaign to blood the guys that will lead the team in the future.

I think there is actually a player in Hanley but he's not going to come out playing next to a useless cunt like Caldwell. At one point Caldwell gave Hanley a hospital pass when he had 2 opponents on him and Davie Provan in his words of wisdom picked on the young guy. Needs an Anderson 'type' player beside him.

Mulgrew, Hutton and Caldwell were all murder. Burke was non existant and Dorrans and Macarthur didn't work as both want time on the ball. Need a box to box midfielder in there.

Maloney is a good choice to play behind the front man but only if you're going to play your team around him, as show at Wigan. In my opinion he's getting on a bit for that as we'll only get another campaign out of playing like that.

Was unfortunate to lose Fletcher so early and Miller was hopeless when he was on, as was Adam. That guy really fucked his career by going to Liverpool. Both should have played their last game for Scotland.

Snodgrass was our best player but he should have either been hooked at half time or told to wise up as he was a red card waiting to happen. Could have been sent off in the first half.

Only one competitive game in but I have serious doubts over whether Strachan is the man to lead us forward. He was about to take on Steven Whittaker at 2-1 down for fucks sake. Another clown who should be nowhere near the squad.

The media are saying that youth is not the way to go but it worked for Belgium. Take a hit for a campaign to blood the guys that will lead the team in the future.

The media is a group of gin-sodden halfwits, lacking the basic intelligence to follow what's going on under their own fucking noses.

Two perfect examples being Hansen's visionary punditry re Man Utd... "You won't win anything with kids", and the Italian national team dumping all their ageing stars back circa '90, and bringing in younger players.

I'd also point out our own experiment, when Booth and Jess were breaking into the team, and the Huns (a team who used to play in Glasgow) were going to complain to the SFA that Aberdeen were fielding a 'weakened' team against Celtic. Booth and Jess proceeded to rip the piss out of Celtic using 'kids'... the consensus being that the younger players had none of this 'respect' for Celtic that the older players had, and as such played against Celtic with no fear whatsoever. Rangers (a team that used to play in Glasgow) quietly shut their fucking mouths about 'weakened' teams.

How Kenny fucking Miller is still getting a game is beyond me. He really is a useless bastard.

The Darren Mackie of Scottish international football. Lots of running but fuck all else.

His pace has gone, he cant control a simple pass, he pish in the air (see the gilt edged chance last night that Rhodes would have at least got in target).

Last night was an embarrassment. Cant even beat a bunch of egg-chasing nobodies, who went a half without their only world-class player.

Shambolic

Time to clear out the entire SFA and bring in those who made changes in countries like Belgium and Holland. Start working on the next generation now with proper development so in about 10 years time we see a step change. This generation and perhaps the next to come in are fucked. I am not too excited about the U21's either.

Invest money, better facilities, properly trained coaches and we will see changes. Stick to the same old hoof the baa on soggy pitches we will continue downward.